No announcement yet.

Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking van, look forward to seeing it repaired. Loving those seats, good job Molly!

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
    Life's Better at the Beach

Comment

Well done Molly - you did well. You got a sister?

Comment

Cheers. Yes she has 3 of the things.

Comment

Did a little thread a bit back about a T4 stuck in a rural breakers near me. Went there today and still there. I have a blue grille and near side wing coming but the price they quoted me for the front of this van I just couldn't leave it all there. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0533.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	264408Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0530.jpg
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	264409Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0538.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	264410 Then I went back for a top up Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0535.jpg
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	264411

Comment

That good well done si

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

The bits are a blue grey but not as dark as our roof but I may try the grille as ours are full of stone chips. They threw in the pollen filter cover which is mint and the expansion bottle. Now have to badger Activ as to wether the dash with the rev counter will work in our 1.9
              Last edited by S49; 4 August 2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

£20 for the OEM intercooler - [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] bargains mate you and Molly deserve a cider or 10! Love it... parts look in good nick too?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
                Last edited by Activ8; 4 August 2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Yes bits very tidy. Will try the grey bonnet on s49 not sure if it'll be too much. The wings were to good to miss. Had a front cross member/front panel lined up for 110 but when I saw this one changed my mind. Same bloke wanted 150 for a complete rad and fan set up. Got ours for 20 so its happy daze.

Comment

Any interesting left on the van you stripped? Engine? Injectors? N75? Auxilliary Pump? Door locks etc?

Comment

Good stuff Si!! Great buy by the look of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                      Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                        Any interesting left on the van you stripped? Engine? Injectors? N75? Auxilliary Pump? Door locks etc?

If you look carefully at the pic with the steering colum you'll see the door handles. Engine and box long gone, Think the N75 is still there if its a relay and vac pipes by the expansion bottle. Aux pump and cut off hoses thrown in the back, i should have grabbed that really. Good front and barn doors slider has a stabb wound but no rust. Both door mirrors still there offside has glass cracked.Steering rack gone, all other suspension complete. Hoping they will cut me out the battery tray/chassis leg out . ours will straighten but would be nicer work to cut out and weld in new section. Van has to be destroyed but they were angleing to may be sell shell complete till i turned up. even with whats gone shell is still straight and pretty rust free. ECU still there but open to the elements now i've nabbed the front end.
                        Last edited by S49; 5 August 2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

That looks bang on. Bit of front end fettle and job jobbed

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Are you going back? Apologies for the assumption but if you are... I'd be interested in the N75 and the cabling run to that area with the protruding section of chassis holding the mount for the expansion bottle, the auxilliary pump, ECU & its connectors on a little loom, MAF & cabling to it?

Comment

If they'll cut the chassis leg for me. no reason why I cant collect a bit more mate. Should know Tuesday. If they wont cut the shell i'm going to try and buy it.
                              Last edited by S49; 5 August 2018, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                If they'll cut the chassis leg for me. no reason why I cant collect a bit more mate. Should know Tuesday. If they would cut the shell i'm going to try and buy it.
                                Thanks Si

Comment

Working...
                                X