• Looks brill si well
    Done mate

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• A credit to you and Molly Si

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
        Looking good mate, don't look far off being back on the road ?[emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.
        Bumpers,exhaust and tyres that aren't perished and it could pass an MOT test.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
          Bumpers,exhaust and tyres that aren't perished and it could pass an MOT test.
          That's not too bad mate, it's come a long way, I doff my hat to thee [emoji6] [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Van's looking great S. What a transformation.. love it!!

Comment

• Great thread Si. I'm only about half way through but looks like I'm going to have to do a similar job to what you've done! Starting with the front crossmembers. Which.... Aren't really there any more. Then it will be rear bumper section which is like a sieve.

Will read the rest of this tomorrow! Cheers for the pics and detail!

Comment

• Glad you enjoyed it mate. Its ground to a bit of a halt till we get some warmer weather and lighter nights.

Comment

• Got the last little bit of welding on the back cross member done today. Had an unexpected couple of hours and I wasn't armed with me camera so will snap a couple a shots to put on tomorrow.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1214.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	266382 Not the prettiest but its solid. And who will see it after Mollys 70 coats of red oxide, a ton of blue and the tow bar back on. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1216.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	266383

Comment

• Good work Si.

Comment

• Just the exhaust and the bumpers and it could be on the road. Been told that its got to be red oxided underneath then paint a blue before it goes anywhere near the road network.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11316[/ATTACH] Not the prettiest but its solid. And who will see it after Mollys 70 coats of red oxide, a ton of blue and the tow bar back on. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11317[/ATTACH]
                          Is it me or does S49 Look like he’s got sad eyes? He’s thinking ‘what about me’ bless him

Comment

• Yes, hes been a bit left out lately.

Comment

• Front bumper on, pics tomorrow

Comment

Front bumper on, pics tomorrow
                                Both you & Molly must be getting excited - 1st drive on the horizon?

Comment

Working...
                                X