X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t7myp View Post
    Evening Sir . They look cracking! Love the 90s look

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Thanks loads. Seen a little hate going project zwos way on some threads plus the 1.9 is ongoing.and thought I might catch some flack with my vans but glad to say. you lot have been very welcoming s far.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by stakka Lyrics View Post
      Thanks loads. Seen a little hate going project zwos way on some threads plus the 1.9 is ongoing.and thought I might catch some flack with my vans but glad to say. you lot have been very welcoming s far.

We are just be careful of Arf, and if you are a dolphin Tommo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the journey with us. A two van family makes excellent sense ....

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

She's been in the family a week now and we're getting along great. Just gave her a nice old fashioned hand wash. And she's cleaned up lovely!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
            Welcome aboard. Enjoy the journey with us. A two van family makes excellent sense ....

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
            Thanks mate. Well i figure go with what you know and enjoy hopefully we can take a panel van and make something you can sleep and work from and save a caravelle from having all it's chairs ripped out at the same time. At least that's the plan.....

Comment

Working...
            X