Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quex park

anyone going to this? its down near Margate

I’ll be there tomorrow afternoon minus the van of coarse! I’m hoping they have a couple of T4 stands as I need some parts

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

we'll be camping there

Comment

Well that was a hot one. Recommend this one, mainly for the freedom of being able to pitch up anywhere with plenty of freedom and not packed in like sardines. Very relaxing.

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
          Well that was a hot one. Recommend this one, mainly for the freedom of being able to pitch up anywhere with plenty of freedom and not packed in like sardines. Very relaxing.
          We camped, set up Friday afternoon, left Sunday afternoon. The atmosphere was great, camped in a nice quiet part. First camp out as well. However as far as a vw festival goes in my opinion it was lacking in..... Vws. I went the first one in 2016 (Kent coast vw show) and the second in 2017 (name change to quex Park vw show).
          There were only two traders for the auto jumble (both said it was a waste of time as there wasn't the enthusiasts looking) no club stands, no cars on display, just the ones in the show and shine which also happened to be the same vehicles (bar a few) on all three days. I'd have been pissed if I'd paid £8.50 day entry to look at a shit load of food stalls and again in my opinion "market toot" stalls. There were loads of Vws set up camping but I didn't pay to walk around other people's camping set ups.

Sent from my F3211 using Just T4s
          Buy a T4 they said... It'll be fun they said!!

Comment

Working...
          X