Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dubfellas meet - Griffins Head - Notts - 22nd July.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Frenchy , just changed my rad and thought you might be able to use the leaking unit for the top mount plastics? Cut out the old and bond in the plastics from mine.... let me know before I lob it.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
    Yes please Rob...but can I pick it up in a couple of weeks ? Or do you need it gone?

Comment

Whens the next one Jez? Hope its not the 23rd of sept, mind if it is Molly could drop me off on the way to Donny.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
        Yes please Rob...but can I pick it up in a couple of weeks ? Or do you need it gone?
        Yep, no problem. Now it's off it looks repairable so do with it as you see fit. I'll cap it off and box it up for you. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          Yep, no problem. Now it's off it looks repairable so do with it as you see fit. I'll cap it off and box it up for you. [emoji106]

Thanks rob. I'll be in touch

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
            Whens the next one Jez? Hope its not the 23rd of sept, mind if it is Molly could drop me off on the way to Donny.
            Not sure Si. I'll check and get back to you... Although this time they'll be double, as everyone will be back from hols etc.

Comment

Working...
            X