Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dubfellas meet - Griffins Head - Notts - 22nd July.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S49 View Post
    You could be right. Then he'd have no choice but put in a 1.8t or a VR6 poor chap.
    It's a sad reality Si, but if needs must.....

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by t4moneypit View Post
      Great photos Si, looks like a good day was had by all, hopefully we will get up there in September

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      Its cool Steve you'd enjoy it.

Comment

We had a good day too, nice to meet up with forum members. Thanks for making us feel welcome, hope to be there in September
        Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
          You could be right. Then he'd have no choice but put in a 1.8t or a VR6 poor chap.

And there I was thinking you'd be on my side and thus ensure with a slighter louder than usual voice...and in chorus together so my wife could hear without a doubt hear...you both say...

"yes frenchy, you defo need an new engine. And it needs to be something like a 1.8"

You could even have nodded together in unison.

Now I'm back at home and my wife is saying , "hmmmm, I heard your friends say the engine was fine!"

So now I've got to think of another cunning plan, and a way to convince her that I need to spend some money to get a new engine. Lol

Comment

But yes it was a good meet up, no I'm looking forward to September.

Comment

But yes it was a good meet up and now I'm looking forward to September.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                But yes it was a good meet up, no I'm looking forward to September.
                A lot can happen engine wise in 5 weeks Frenchy.... come September and with the right incentives & accomplices, I'm sure you can put together a unified cunning plan? Start by regularly using the term "limp mode"...

Comment

But yes it was a good meet up and now I'm looking forward to September.
                  If it doesn't clash with anything we may give the old Corrado a run up.

Comment

Some great photos there, I will make sure I can make the next one, I was gutted I missed this one.

Did I read that some camped there?
                    My adventures blog

https://vwt4trips.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Simmo_1977 View Post
                      Some great photos there, I will make sure I can make the next one, I was gutted I missed this one.

Did I read that some camped there?
                      You did but not at the pub unfortunately. We camped with Teleg and Carol on a site about 11 miles away. Great views and didn't take long to get to the pub
                      Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Ill try and make the next one. No more air shows to clash with [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                          A lot can happen engine wise in 5 weeks Frenchy.... come September and with the right incentives & accomplices, I'm sure you can put together a unified cunning plan? Start by regularly using the term "limp mode"...

Limp mode on a 2.4...only if he Stubbs his toe getting out of the cab.

Comment

We are just returning from the Dubfellas meet in Notts on Sunday as we stayed on at the campsite for a few extra days. Phew it was hot, hot, hot! On the way back today we were overtaken by a forum member who slowed to wave. Nbr plate T4 xxx was a white van on m42 (there must've been a slight incline that held us up!). Just finished unpacking the van and feeding the washing machine. See you soon

Comment

Glad you had a good time.

See you at the next one.

Comment

Glad you had a good time.

See you at the next one.
                                Frenchy , just changed my rad and thought you might be able to use the leaking unit for the top mount plastics? Cut out the old and bond in the plastics from mine.... let me know before I lob it.

Comment

Working...
                                X