Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
    Love the wheels rob, what are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    I've no idea what the wheels were called came from a place in Mansfield but it's years ago now. Found a better pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
      I've no idea what the wheels were called came from a place in Mansfield but it's years ago now. Found a better pic.
      What size were they and what tyres were fitted ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
        Looks lovely that Rob, What's wrong with the auto boxes? Are they weak and unreliable then, I had the chance to pick up a maroon short nose caravelle on a 1993 L plate, the guy only wanted £1100 but it put me off having the auto box in it !

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.
        Buy-It ....The Auto boxes are a drag and limiting, but knowing what I know now I'd buy one and swap it out, I'd turbo charge it and remap it.

I simply love these vans , finding some old pics has reminded me of so many memories that they make.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
          What size were they and what tyres were fitted ?
          18's Kev , tyres were probably 225/40 or 45

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
            Buy-It ....The Auto boxes are a drag and limiting, but knowing what I know now I'd buy one and swap it out, I'd turbo charge it and remap it.

I simply love these vans , finding some old pics has reminded me of so many memories that they make.

Yea I reckon I should have but, I let it go.
            It was about 3 months ago now, I just didn't know enough about the gearboxes to take a punt on it [emoji19]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Delivered this morning. AXG Stub Axle & Hub for building an upgraded front brake solution.

Comment

• Quick job this morning - handbrake return and a quick look underneath. Booked some weekend time on my mates ramp for some Sunday steam cleaning, waxoyl and undersealing work.

Dropped a few Xmas cards off, one at Derby Race Engineering and talked flywheels & clutches....an early 2019 job.

Comment

• Me personally I’d prefer to steam clean and wax oil in the summer months as all your doing is sealing in the moisture, unless you can dry the van before you waxoil it .

Friends in high places Rob ?

Comment

Me personally I’d prefer to steam clean and wax oil in the summer months as all your doing is sealing in the moisture, unless you can dry the van before you waxoil it .

Friends in high places Rob ?
                    It will be blow dried in a heated garage before any sealant applied.

Wish I'd put an inspection pit in my garage before I built it. Big mistake caving into the Mrs / Planners.

Comment

• I like to stagger opening Xmas pressies - so much to the annoyance of my family - I slowly work through them at breakfast.... today's gifts ...

Oil catch tanks for the vans!

Comment

• Nice, how many more presents have you got to open

Comment

Nice, how many more presents have you got to open
                          I was ordered to open this one as it's now in the way..... huge box addressed - To Rob, Sort Of" .... Mrs has bought me (read herself) a single seat and sending me a subtle message!

Comment

• The Mrs must have her wires crossed.It’s strikingly obvious that’s a drivers only seat.

Comment

• Happy days then Rob ,cruising in the van on your own ,bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles02 View Post
                                The Mrs must have her wires crossed.It’s strikingly obvious that’s a drivers only seat.
                                Apparently there's another box on the way! It's not really what I want... top marks for effort and an improvement on the wheelie bin # stickers but it's the thought that counts - ........ right??

Comment

Working...
                                X