Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's cool. What type is it?
    Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Some sort of corn snake, its our Callums 3 footer.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Some sort of corn snake, its our Callums 3 footer.
        I meant is it the bitey type of the strangley type.
        Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Think its a biter. But only small stuff.

Comment

• Charged the vans batteries and stuck the unpolished fuel flap back on. The Electrox is showing no signs of being breached so that'll do for now. Need to order some more and I'm liking the contrast with the red.

Comment

• That electrum is amazing. Got it on mine, and no sign of it being breached here either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                Charged the vans batteries and stuck the unpolished fuel flap back on. The Electrox is showing no signs of being breached so that'll do for now. Need to order some more and I'm liking the contrast with the red

Wheels need a clean

Comment

Thought about my brackets over night and woke up with an idea - use an original top mount, modified to suit. Hmmm need the one I'm taking off - so posted a wanted - but in the mean time could I make one? It's not carrying any weight and is pretty rigid without brackets.... have aluminium thin plate & so it's "hammertime"...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
                  Know I'm going back but just started reading your thread. The engine, intercooler stuff is beyond my knowledge but I'm very impressed with this. Good stuff [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
                    Know I'm going back but just started reading your thread. The engine, intercooler stuff is beyond my knowledge but I'm very impressed with this. Good stuff [emoji106]

Nah don't bother looking through my van posts there's far better ones on here.....

Comment

Nah don't bother looking through my van posts there's far better ones on here.....
                      I aim to read them all. I like the banter between you and regcheesman. The t4 knowledge you 2 and s49 have is definitely helping Amateurs like me out.

Comment

I aim to read them all. I like the banter between you and regcheesman. The t4 knowledge you 2 and s49 have is definitely helping Amateurs like me out.

Everyone has something to give on this forum - even if its just a supportive message, an old memory, short cuts or in depth electrical or mechanical help. Just ask as we're all just learning.

Comment

Seconded and three Amigos are very much appreciated as is every one of this awesome Forum [emoji1303]

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

• And you can always rely on Reg to say it as it is....he can be very honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                              And you can always rely on Reg to say it as it is....he can be very honest.
                              ForCanal he can be [emoji23]🤙🏽 I have a strange deep respect for him after chatting to him at Action, Reg the Ledge 🤙🏽

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
                                ForCanal he can be [emoji23]���� I have a strange deep respect for him after chatting to him at Action, Reg the Ledge ����

Me too. He knows his stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X