Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
    Contrast stiching is fine - it's the diamond pattern I have issue with.
    I have thousands of pictures - all unorganised - and just spotted the original Wolfrace 17' inch wheels that were fitted to the van...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• got, got, got, need, got, need, need, need.

eh? wahassat? Sorry, just going through my sticker book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        The first interior was originally supplied by Darren Archer Interiors (looking for a picture!), a driver seat and double then I had the door cards, an AA rear double and a single passenger seat made by Ade @ Superstitch.

It was all done in very expensive Italian leather (the workmanship was fantastic) , but the girlfriend chose it - I hated it.... on the day I collected it I ordered something different and a week later binned the girlfriend.

That’s the first aa rear seat I’ve seen done. Need to get mine to match the fronts. Can’t even find seat covers for then online.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Contrast stiching is fine - it's the diamond pattern I have issue with.
          I like the diamond stitching , I’m getting mine done soon when funds allow , the more hours I work the less spare cash I have

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
            I like the diamond stitching , I’m getting mine done soon when funds allow , the more hours I work the less spare cash I have
            Diamond stitch rules!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
            Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• My nan had an eiderdown like that, she's dead now.

Comment

My nan had an eiderdown like that, she's dead now.
                Did she also sleep under your van?

Comment

• Here's some more for the sticker album Reg... 2018... checked and reset the timing this afternoon and being in service mode thought I'd tackle a couple of oustanding jobs.
                  Old look front

NEW look front

Fitted the newly painted front panel but sorted a few bits out on the way...

I'm experimenting with the inlet air temp at the moment and want to.make some modifications but not at the expense of a front panel so stage one is to use what's already there...

I'm wasnt comfortable exposing the electrics for the A/C so temporarily fitted a single headlight washer to the nearside.

Omitting the offside washer jet allows air to pass through into the engine bay. If the temp reductions are positive it's my intention to open the offside to 76mm with a direct cold air feed system. It's also where I'd like to site turbo no.2 at some future point.

Received this washer bottle kit last week - it's tiny compared to the OEM unit but ideal for relocating behind the air filter.

Unfortunately the bottle will not take the OEM washer motor/pump so made a loom up and it's good to go. Might need a better fixing for the bottle but a drive tomorrow will let me know. As it's so small I disconnected the rear feed and may now bin the rear barn door wipers.

One for Reg.... little red filter is the top of my catch can. When the IC is next off I'll take a better picture.

Last edited by Activ8; 23 June 2018, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Bra and brows? I'm guessing that's another retro photo from the 90s?

Comment

Bra and brows? I'm guessing that's another retro photo from the 90s?
                      Absolutely,... it was about 90degF this afternoon.[emoji6]

Comment

• What size is the intercooler pipework - tempted to upgrade mine from 2" to 2.25 or 2.5 if it'll fit

Is that small postage stamp hole in the front panel supposed to supply cold air feed?

Comment

What size is the intercooler pipework - tempted to upgrade mine from 2" to 2.25 or 2.5 if it'll fit

Is that small postage stamp hole in the front panel supposed to supply cold air feed?
                          It's only 50mm currently running into the 63mm Volvo inlet manifold. My new IC is 76mm but I'm planning on fitting the 12mm pump first and rerouting the fuel lines to run lower.

First stage postage stamp (it's 50mm x 50mm) then through 50mm diameter with no pipework just to see how the temps fair. Plan is to open it up to 76mm piped into an open larger Volvo airbox.

Comment

• What happened to your splitter did you put it in a hot wash, makes your van look like student grant.

Why is the catch can al the way over there??

Comment

Why is the catch can al the way over there??
                              I'm using the Volvo head cover so the oil filler cap is in the centre (and not raised) and the breather sits above Cyl4 but has a pipe indentation in the cover to feed the pipework off right on the Volvo. The Volvo inlet has a pair of perfectly located bolt holes also for my catch can bracket.

Comment

• Didn't like the new washer bottle location on the back wall, so knocked up bracket in stainless steel this evening. Slightly easier to top it up and improves the routing of the electrics and pipework.

Comment

Working...
                                X