Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Looking at your drive Rob have you had our vans brother round, as theres signs of an oil wee in a different spot to where i parked ours?
    Mate came round the other day - I moaned at him for leaving oil all over my drive last time I fixed his van for nowt

This time he had a split injector line and poured diesel everywhere. He apologised to my missus, joking that I got upset at him previously.

She said it didn't matter because (pointing to his previous black mark on my drive) "look at the mess his own van leaves" (meaning my van) - the cheek of it!

So does mr no job, all the time in the world stop and clean my drive up for me? Nah he reverses out and drives off leaving a trail of diesel that had puddled up on the undertray - chunt!

Oh and why did he come round? Left me an amplifier to repair for free. Yeah - happy fecking birthday to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by daleydub View Post
      What defuser did you buy and where did you get it?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s
      What I found took a few attempts. Fortunately the scrappers I use allow me to "return parts". Tried Golf, Lupo, Polo, Passat but until I measured a few backends at the scrappers did I find that the Ibiza rear was about right. Picked it up from a private seller as an auction on eBay. for £28.50 collected. Unused, Unpainted, no markings with a couple of minor storage cracks in it.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
        Oh and why did he come round? Left me an amplifier to repair for free. Yeah - happy fecking birthday to me!
        Enroute to Baslow yesterday whilst taking the family out for a hike, I nipped into Aldi - mission , buy Reg some birthday Haribo.... I was prepared with pre-printed stickers for 1) Name & Address 2) KEEP OFF this is a gift, I figured to buy 150g packet, apply labels to packet direct and visit PO enroute with cheeky grin! [emoji23] PO in Baslow was closed so left them in the van - 8km later , Mum noticed our son regularly dipping into his jacket pocket and enquired what he was scoffing..... you know the answer Reg, HAPPY BIRTHDAY mate. [emoji512]

Comment

• It's the thought that counts - hope he enjoyed them!

You gonna make Action?

Comment

It's the thought that counts - hope he enjoyed them!
            He had a proper sugar rush followed by a real low (sweets or sugared drinks have never been his thing until recently (turmed 13)) and then a headache combined with a raging thirst.... his Mum was angry as she wanted in on the contraband, me I laughed for the remaining 5k at the irony! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Replacements were offered but how do you follow that for a laugh!?

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
            You gonna make Action?
            60 minutes ago I would of said yes, having persuaded the other half that there were churros and "a band", but just found a 4* HB package in the Balearics for a joke price and booked it. Mrs now raised to high alert and f'd off to spend the considerable savings on clothes!! FFS!! I'll get me tooth brush and gym kit.... How's about I come down your way in half-term?

Comment

• What’s that activ? We all off to regs place? Are we camping in his garden.? Ha, ha

Comment

• Hahaha back to camping at Cheese Towers, it'll happen one day !!!

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                  What’s that activ? We all off to regs place? Are we camping in his garden.? Ha, ha
                  I heard that Cheese towers lays in 450 sprawling acres of gert lushness! There’s wash facilities, a restaurant and bar on site with a nearby beach. I’m in.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                  Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                    What’s that activ? We all off to regs place? Are we camping in his garden.? Ha, ha
                    Yeh, why not.... if HairyJerry delivers on his awning offer.... its all round to mine (whilst at Regs) for the fancy dress party of the year! Theme " A-Team"? [emoji41]

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                      I heard that Cheese towers lays in 450 sprawling acres of gert lushness! There’s wash facilities, a restaurant and bar on site with a nearby beach. I’m in.

I mis-heard something similar - "Cheesemans' sprawling powers as he lays get lushness over 450 takers". [emoji44]

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                        I mis-heard something similar - "Cheesemans' sprawling powers as he lays get lushness over 450 takers". [emoji44]

Sounds like the sort of Pagan thing they’d do north of South Molten.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                          Sounds like the sort of Pagan thing they’d do north of South Molten.

Now there's a thought - change of Party Theme - "Pagan A-Team" , but bring your own sacrifices!

Comment

but just found a 4* HB package in the Balearics for a joke price and booked it.
                            During term time?

Comment

During term time?
                              School??? - up North.... , he's just finished his chimney sweeping apprenticeship between delivering bread by trike!

Comment

School??? - up North.... , he's just finished his chimney sweeping apprenticeship between delivering bread by trike!

And a 12 hour shift at the mill by lunchtime.

Comment

Working...
                                X