Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Apparently there's another box on the way! It's not really what I want... top marks for effort and an improvement on the wheelie bin # stickers but it's the thought that counts - ........ right??
    You’ve got to applaud her for effort and they look a nice seat

Comment

• I think the seat looks really nice tbf

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
        Youā€™ve got to applaud her for effort and they look a nice seat
        Yep. Came with matching runners but need to look at the T4 fit. Sat in it tonight and it was fine ie wide enough!

Comment

Yep. Came with matching runners but need to look at the T4 fit. Sat in it tonight and it was fine ie wide enough!
          If they don’t fit,could always make them into gaming chairs.I know my boy would love that..

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles02 View Post
            If they donā€™t fit,could always make them into gaming chairs.I know my boy would love that..
            Are they not designed for vehicles? .... I'd better double check ....

Comment

• Popped into Derby, felt a little guilty about my "home-made Star Certificate" for the Mrs [emoji6] it worked a treat tbh .... but guilt has set-in so bought her a ring from an independent jewellers. Spotted these too...

Comment

• Deep down you're a softy really rob!

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anything for a quiet life hey Rob

Comment

• Her mum is still in the "side room - hanging on" so I treated the giver of seats to some empathy, sympathy and a finger ring ...

Comment

Her mum is still in the "side room - hanging on" so I treated the giver of seats to some empathy, sympathy and a finger ring ...
                      Good on you Rob , I hope things get better for the mother in law .

Comment

• Another gift opened today from a good mate .... very large heavy box full of these...

About 200+ mags earliest was 2009 and latest 2014 so far.... LOVE IT!

Last edited by Activ8; 1 January 2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• You should join my doctors mate, you would love his waiting room.

Apparently, the Cortina is being replaced by something called the Sierra ....looking forward to that.
                          Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                            You should join my doctors mate, you would love his waiting room.

Apparently, the Cortina is being replaced by something called the Sierra ....looking forward to that.
                            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] - they're a great gift, lots of restos and how to's .... found one mag with a MIG & TIG welding feature which I might post as it's on my 2019 agenda....

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] - they're a great gift, lots of restos and how to's .... found one mag with a MIG & TIG welding feature which I might post as it's on my 2019 agenda....
                              Don’t tell Greenie , he’ll start banging on about the shite scimitar again

There was a post on Facebook last night of a burnt out T4 , the owner was welding it and it caught fire ! Be careful Rob .

Comment

• Now now Kev .... thats a step too far mate (NY Resolution #1 - tolerance & perspective).

I doubt whether any new skills will be applied to the van directly but the basics might get me started on my 3" exhaust system.

Comment

Working...
                                X