Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think they will all be the same reg!! I have some back light ones, a tease of some wheels and a few clutch pics. Maybe it’s an instruction book of how to build an active 8 van? A few pics at a time!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
      FTFY.

You ever driven with a four puck, be interested in your findings....

This thread is like the pannini sticker version of your T4 van, I've not quite got enough to make the full picture of your van yet, plenty of swappsies if anyone wants to trade?
      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
      Maths expert professor Paul Harper has estimated it should take 967 whinging posts, or 4,832 indirect moans, to complete the Just T4's 2018 Activ8 van album, costing a total of £773.60.....

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
        Maths expert professor Paul Harper has estimated it should take 967 whinging posts, or 4,832 indirect moans, to complete the Just T4's 2018 Activ8 van album, costing a total of £773.60.....

Pull your finger out then ( moan number 2/3 ) , I’m not quiet sure what constitutes a moan , I’ll ask the Mrs she’s good at it , c’mon guys let’s get moaning it’ll be built in no time

Comment

Active is very cryptic with his photos[emoji848]

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
            Activ is very cryptic with his photos[emoji848]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cKQBPZR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	264119

+1 on the whinging.
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                You ever driven with a four puck, be interested in your findings....
                Yes on several track cars.
                I'll be happy to feedback, cannot find anyone else feeding back on their clutch choice.... must search harder, and this will be extreme on the clutch exchange possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  must search harder,

Yes. For the button on your phone that says camera.
                  Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                    Yes. For the button on your phone that says camera.
                    I'm looking , I'm looking Arf, mines just a simple point and shoot ...

Comment

• The first interior was originally supplied by Darren Archer Interiors (looking for a picture!), a driver seat and double then I had the door cards, an AA rear double and a single passenger seat made by Ade @ Superstitch.

It was all done in very expensive Italian leather (the workmanship was fantastic) , but the girlfriend chose it - I hated it.... on the day I collected it I ordered something different and a week later binned the girlfriend.

Last edited by Activ8; 21 June 2018, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Very nice

Comment

• See Arf, he can take pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            - I hated it.... on the day I collected it I ordered something different and a week later binned the girlfriend.
                            You were right. not just for the colour combo though.

There are trimmers out there (the good ones) that don't have to do diamond stitch. I wish it would just have stayed in the 70s.

edit - got any pictures of the van?

Maybe you could do a de-agostini style part works collection type magazine 'Build your own model Activ 8 van' in 243 monthly issues for 4.99 a pop, do the first couple for a quid and have a few tantalising freebies then maybe run for another 12 issues at full price before dwindling to nothing and cancelling the print run and move onto 'build your own working model of the Hadron Collider' in only 658 issues.
                            Last edited by regcheeseman; 22 June 2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                              You were right. not just for the colour combo though.

There are trimmers out there (the good ones) that don't have to do diamond stitch. I wish it would just have stayed in the 70s.
                              I'm a mug for contrast stitching and love the 70's... but your right Reg I could of been more inventive. I'd envisaged spraying the van dark grey to match my Audi S8 at the time. Now just got to find a picture of the replacement seating from Darren Archer!

Comment

• Contrast stiching is fine - it's the diamond pattern I have issue with.

Comment

Working...
                                X