My 1.9... Long term project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S49 View Post
    To be fair I bet his has had a grey roof longer than ours, all-stars? Aldi specials....there my slippers
    As long as you're comfortable you will always look cool.
    Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Cool? I don't know about that, mind its baking in our back garden this evening

Comment

Cool? I don't know about that, mind its baking in our back garden this evening
        Excuse for a cider in the summer house then, no?

Comment

Oh yes, that where I've been lurking since we got back from our little trip out.

Comment

Oh yes, that where I've been lurking since we got back from our little trip out.
            It's on my bucket list bud, one day.

Comment

Bloody double posts

I'll even try the Cider

Comment

There'd be one in the fridge for you mate, no problem.

Comment

Hi all, wow it gets busy around here! Apologies, been out most of the day and not had chance to check in.

Mine had a grey roof when I bought it I'm afraid - at least 3 years now. To be fair it could do with a bit of a touch up in a few places...

It has had a full service over the last month including oil cooler as it had started to leak into the coolant - getting that all flushed out was a nightmare. Touch wood it is running as well as ever now.

MOT time in the next week or two and she's back on the road... Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Hi Starmagsi, van looks great mate. Did our roof 4 weeks ago. left another winter it would have rusted out. Instead of tying to match paint went for a grey roof. think we've pulled it off to be fair. Keep us updated on your progress we all love pictures on here.
                    Last edited by S49; 29 May 2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Hi Starmagsi, van looks great mate. Did our roof 4 weeks ago. left another winter it would have rusted out. Instead of tying to make paint went for a grey roof. think we've pulled it off to be fair. Keep us updated on your progress we all love pictures on here.
                      Yep got to agree. The painted roof is working for me.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Knew I should have copyrighted that grey roof, joking aside looks really nice, barn doors to.......top van.
                        Only just had chance to read back through this properly. Are you a Simon too?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Starmagsi View Post
                          Only just had chance to read back through this properly. Are you a Simon too?!?

Guilty as charged mate

Comment

Am also married to a Margaret/Molly your not to are you looking at you user name?

Comment

Looking at your pictures again I wish i'd just put a window in the slider and left the opposite panel solid.

Comment

Nice van mate i prefer the steels bud [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X