Dubs At The Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubs At The Farm

At Woofferton between Ludlow and Leominster. Its 5 fives from us and every year it escapes me. Seen 3 T4s and a T5 turning in then passed a couple a mk2 golfs done in the style of Bigreds on their way there to. Anyone going?

Originally posted by S49 View Post
    At Woofferton between Ludlow and Leominster. Its 5 fives from us and every year it escapes me. Seen 3 T4s and a T5 turning in then passed a couple a mk2 golfs done in the style of Bigreds on their way there to. Anyone going?
    Love to bud..... but in the Smoke - you going? Weather will mean some great pics for inspiration and then there's the vans!! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

When is it?

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Now.......................its 5 miles from me and I never get there. At a farm on the route home from my workshop. Looks a chilled out little do. Theres two old air cooled standing guard at the entrance seen T4s T5s and golfs pulling in. When at the junction just now by the Salway Arms I got a wave from a fella in an olive drab crafter that was heading there.

Comment

Did you give the finger to the 5’s?

Comment

No but when I got back to Tenbury I passed a 17 plate T5.12345? full windows ,pop top, bike rack the works bought not built and as Snowrider says a face like a spanked ass.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
              No but when I got back to Tenbury I passed a 17 plate T5.12345? full windows ,pop top, bike rack the works bought not built and as Snowrider says a face like a spanked ass.
              You knows it! There’s something about that lot... Funny thing is, me and my bruv have one for work (decorating contractors) Sometimes we give a wavy hand wank sig to other T5hiters. (See what I did there? [emoji23]) just got fun like...
              been trying to convince my bruv that we’d be betting off with a T4 for work. When a T5 goes wrong, it can empty your wallet quicker than Ian Beale can empty his on an Ibiza weekender!!!

https://youtu.be/I8yiAfqS16Y

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
              X