Midlands Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t4moneypit View Post
    Oh ok, what have you got in mind that it will only take 30 minutes as I haven’t a clue what it’s going to be, sorry for all the questions by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    l

Hope you can make it buddy.

Comment

• I really dont mind any questions . Follow the info from last week bud unless your return fuel lines are leaking leave them.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• I'll be there on Sunday. I'll bring the rear light covers for you Si. You can pick which one you want then.

Frenchy

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          I really dont mind any questions . Follow the info from last week bud unless your return fuel lines are leaking leave them.

When I squeeze them they are leaking so I assume they are knackered and need replacing

Comment

When I squeeze them they are leaking so I assume they are knackered and need replacing

And thanks by the way

Comment

OK cool. The pipes dry out but the newer rubber hose is far better and lasts longer. 30 minute job in service mode. Remember to get a new end cap to, for injector/cyl 1.

Comment

OK cool. The pipes dry out but the newer rubber hose is far better and lasts longer. 30 minute job in service mode. Remember to get a new end cap to, for injector/cyl 1.

Ok mate will do, cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                  I'll be there on Sunday. I'll bring the rear light covers for you Si. You can pick which one you want then.

Frenchy
                  Nice one, Thank you.

Comment

• Sorry chaps, definitely working tomorrow, very pissed off! Haven't even been asked do l want to or can l, just left with it. I work for real piss takers

Comment

• Breakthrough day in Chelsea HJ?
                      Less 5'O' Sundays....

Comment

• Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                        Sorry chaps, definitely working tomorrow, very pissed off! Haven't even been asked do l want to or can l, just left with it. I work for real piss takers
                        Search for a new job jerry, they will never change and life is too short
                        Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• I remember a Military lecture about pensions a few years back, the info sunk in but meant nothing at the time. "60% of serving soldiers fail to collect their pensions @55" ... the pension actuarial maths is genuinely stacked against us all!

Comment

• A8 that makes me feel a little better at 56 even if the tax man takes his fair share!

Sent from my G8141 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by T4Timmy View Post
                              A8 that makes me feel a little better at 56 even if the tax man takes his fair share!

Chuffed to hear that bud.... but take 5 and do the maths at the current annuity rates and your unlikely to see or draw down on a fraction of the theoretical fund value!

Comment

Chuffed to hear that bud.... but take 5 and do the maths at the current annuity rates and your unlikely to see or draw down on a fraction of the theoretical fund value!

A8, that makes about as much sense to me as when you're posting some of your T4 magic! Speaking of which, is there a guide you recommend for Vagcom?

Comment

Working...
                                X