No announcement yet.

Windscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess anything you put to protect is gunna get ripped to shreds.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

If you could get hold of something like a hide apron for welding that may be resilient enough to protect what you don't want blasted

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

The sand goes everywhere too

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
          You can get spray gun sized sand blasters that would do that.
          When aldi get the compressors in the have a range of air tools, one of which is a spot media blaster (with some media) works well for its purpose and comes with a range of nozzles.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
            When aldi get the compressors in the have a range of air tools, one of which is a spot media blaster (with some media) works well for its purpose and comes with a range of nozzles.

I get bought Aldi's compressor tools which often drop into the bargain basket area at half price and I honestly say they work quite well.... and with a 3 year warranty.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              I get bought Aldi's compressor tools which often drop into the bargain basket area at half price and I honestly say they work quite well.... and with a 3 year warranty.

Exactly. The drill and the impact gun are a little shonky but for the price they do the job.

Comment

Exactly. The drill and the impact gun are a little shonky but for the price they do the job.

I'd second that plus raise you a wrench and the spring loaded 20m reeled extension line.

Comment

I'd second that plus raise you a wrench and the spring loaded 20m reeled extension line.

I was looking at the reeled extension but couldn't qualify it to myself.
                  Did you also get the air powered hoze pressure gun? This I reaĺly like!!

Comment

I was looking at the reeled extension but couldn't qualify it to myself.
                    Did you also get the air powered hoze pressure gun? This I reaĺly like!!

The extension was a no brainer at £10 as I recall. Think I've got the nail gun (still in its box) , but not seen a pressure gun? I'll have a review later... in the mean time got to try and find 'our Reg' another turbo wastegate valve.

Comment

The extension was a no brainer at £10 as I recall. Think I've got the nail gun (still in its box) , but not seen a pressure gun? I'll have a review later... in the mean time got to try and find 'our Reg' another turbo wastegate valve.

Lol
                      Yea I got the nail gun too! And yes it's still in its box, hopefully when I start to put Ness back together and make up my kitchen it will come in handy.

Comment

Randomly I nipped into Aldi last night (I like the English Breakfast tea) & had a wander.... There's a lot of the camping gear still in for sale... waste water containers, ground sheets and chairs.... any feedback on their camping kit (it was posted a few weeks back) but no feedback on any purchases...

Comment

We have a few bits and bats, the folding/ reclining chairs are good and the collapsible water container works well. I know someone who has the tent which looks good and most importantly is water proof!!

Comment

Aldi power tools good for the cash. I have the Adventure Ridge camping chairs and are fine. Had a cracking little quarter inch drive socket set that about 3 years ago i left in a clients foorwell and it never came back.

Comment

Aldi power tools good for the cash. I have the Adventure Ridge camping chairs and are fine. Had a cracking little quarter inch drive socket set that about 3 years ago i left in a clients foorwell and it never came back.
                              I bet the client didn't either!

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

So the chairs are "load tested" Simon? Bought a few from Costco and they lasted 3 trips!

Comment

Working...
                                X