Shed Seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Yes mate, when I remember to put some in the metre.
    But it does come from a battery with cotton covered cable!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Looks good , makes such a difference when there finished

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
        But it does come from a battery with cotton covered cable!!!

Well it used to come from that power station by Ironbridge that looks like a James Bond baddy base. Our house is 1930's and yes when we moved in there was still some stuff with that old cable. but long gone now. Have you been to Tenbury? They've only just laid off the bloke with the pole who used to light the street lamps.

Comment

Well it used to come from that power station by Ironbridge that looks like a James Bond baddy base. Our house is 1930's and yes when we moved in there was still some stuff with that old cable. but long gone now. Have you been to Tenbury? They've only just laid off the bloke with the pole who used to light the street lamps.
          I have seen the signs. But it sounds like my perfect place!!

Comment

I have seen the signs. But it sounds like my perfect place!!

One street 8 pubs.

Comment

One street 8 pubs.
              And no knob heads ruining it I will bet?

Comment

A few rowdy young farmers, but you'll never get shot or stabbed there. Wheres as Ludlow and Leominster ( the next 2 biggest towns locally) are just that bit bigger that you can get trouble if you stray in the wrong boozer.

Comment

A few rowdy young farmers, but you'll never get shot or stabbed there. Wheres as Ludlow and Leominster ( the next 2 biggest towns locally) are just that bit bigger that you can get trouble if you stray in the wrong boozer.
                  Yea I know the type of place...
                  I am just waiting for the wife to give me the all clear to look for a job on Anglesey and I am off from here. I know the grass isn't always greener but at least there is grass there. And I am also aware that due to doimg the job i do and working near where I live I see a lot more than the average person but in my lifetime the whole area has nose dived into a near shits vill.

Comment

Went to Stalybridge to watch Hereford United in the early 2000's thought it seemed a nice place or have things changed in 15 or so years?

Comment

Went to Stalybridge to watch Hereford United in the early 2000's thought it seemed a nice place or have things changed in 15 or so years?
                      Oh yes they have!!!
                      Basicly what happened to stalybridge started like this, there was a little town with shops etc a council employee had a vision.... let's have the canal running through the town ctr again so the plan went ahead. Great idea and would bring tourism to the area and show off our wonderful heritage. However it seems that cute little ships wasn't what your average canal boat owner wants (according to tameside council!!) So the shops got priced out and the pubs were not doing too well either. So tameside opened the night life up to "fun pubs" and clubs this went well when the licences were over 25s only (still not what your average canal boat owner wants really nut money was coming to the area) and Stalyvagas was born!
                      Unfortunately greed happened and pretty So in the licence was over 21... not too bad until you think about loads of kids can look 21, 25 being that little bit harder.
                      In came fights and drugs and the gangs followed attempting to take over the doors etc. Clubs were not keeping to the conditions of the licences they had and we (police) had to close most of them.
                      Stalyvagas was dead...
                      As a result there are loads of empty buildings and shops. Added to the above is an increasing number of scroats brought by reliance on social security as a lifestyle and use of drugs.
                      A lot of the above is a similar story all over tameside. It was a lovelly place when I was a kid but now it's just another down and out suburb of Manchester.

The town I live in dukinfield was a royal borough until it was handed to tameside in 1976 and since it's been largely forgotten having a large portion of it's heritage disappear to allow "progress"
                      An example of this is the old hall which was demolished to turn into a builders yard!!! Another is the world's first free library yes the world's first free library was demolished to create houses!!!!! All that's left is a large stone set into a wall letting you know it was there!!

Can you tell it's somthing I care about a bit?

Comment

That's shocking mate. And very very sad.

Comment

Oh yes they have!!!
                          Basicly what happened to stalybridge started like this, there was a little town with shops etc a council employee had a vision.... let's have the canal running through the town ctr again so the plan went ahead. Great idea and would bring tourism to the area and show off our wonderful heritage. However it seems that cute little ships wasn't what your average canal boat owner wants (according to tameside council!!) So the shops got priced out and the pubs were not doing too well either. So tameside opened the night life up to "fun pubs" and clubs this went well when the licences were over 25s only (still not what your average canal boat owner wants really nut money was coming to the area) and Stalyvagas was born!
                          Unfortunately greed happened and pretty So in the licence was over 21... not too bad until you think about loads of kids can look 21, 25 being that little bit harder.
                          In came fights and drugs and the gangs followed attempting to take over the doors etc. Clubs were not keeping to the conditions of the licences they had and we (police) had to close most of them.
                          Stalyvagas was dead...
                          As a result there are loads of empty buildings and shops. Added to the above is an increasing number of scroats brought by reliance on social security as a lifestyle and use of drugs.
                          A lot of the above is a similar story all over tameside. It was a lovelly place when I was a kid but now it's just another down and out suburb of Manchester.

The town I live in dukinfield was a royal borough until it was handed to tameside in 1976 and since it's been largely forgotten having a large portion of it's heritage disappear to allow "progress"
                          An example of this is the old hall which was demolished to turn into a builders yard!!! Another is the world's first free library yes the world's first free library was demolished to create houses!!!!! All that's left is a large stone set into a wall letting you know it was there!!

Can you tell it's somthing I care about a bit?

Sounds like someone needs to move to the Southwest ( Devon/Cornwall)!

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post

Anglesey is my ideal place.

Comment

Anglesey is my ideal place.

Just google mapped it! More caravans than houses! Would be a quieter patch!

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post

How's your move going so far?
                                Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Working...
                                X