Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• No. Definitely no air vents in caravelle trim panels

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
        Love watching the build mate

Thankyou , it’s been a slow but steady project , I didn’t plan on it taking this long but I’ve had so many issues crop up during different jobs on the van .

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
          Not a problem covering them up. Think they allow air out when shutting the doors, the trim panels you fit aren't really air tight so not a problem.
          Thanks Si , that makes sense .

Comment

• Its not an overnight thing and are they ever finished. Our white one is just looking how I imagined it would when we started 2 year ago and we have been lucky with the scrap yard finds in the last few weeks.

Comment

Its not an overnight thing and are they ever finished. Our white one is just looking how I imagined it would when we started 2 year ago and we have been lucky with the scrap yard finds in the last few weeks.
              I know they all evolve during ownership ,but I had hoped too have camped out in the van before the summer has gone haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                I know they all evolve during ownership ,but I had hoped too have camped out in the van before the summer has gone haha
                Stop it Kev, .... you're only adding to the pressure! Just keep the project moving forward - you are doing a great job mate - it's looking fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
                Last edited by Activ8; 27 August 2018, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• And you can always lob an air bed in the back and just go.

Comment

Not a problem covering them up. Think they allow air out when shutting the doors, the trim panels you fit aren't really air tight so not a problem.
                    That's right si. When u insulated the van make sure they is space for air to circulate behind the panels. Draped condensation is the last thing u want.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Not much of an update , I’m still busy carpeting the interior , arse of a job haha, I’ll be glad when it’s all carpeted .

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• Top job mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                          Not much of an update , I’m still busy carpeting the interior , arse of a job haha, I’ll be glad when it’s all carpeted .

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
                          Nearly there mate. Putting in the groundwork now makes things so much easier with the rest you fit afterwards

Comment

• So much nicer once it's all done mate, makes the van look and feel so much cosier inside, going well [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• You're transforming that van Kev from "Shed Seven" to "Shed Heaven" - is the Mrs getting involved yet .... planning the upholstery , making cushions , running you a bath with scented candles perhaps?! [emoji6]

Comment

Top job mate.
                                Originally posted by t7myp View Post
                                Nearly there mate. Putting in the groundwork now makes things so much easier with the rest you fit afterwards

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                                So much nicer once it's all done mate, makes the van look and feel so much cosier inside, going well [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.
                                Thanks Guys .

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                                You're transforming that van Kev from "Shed Seven" to "Shed Heaven" - is the Mrs getting involved yet .... planning the upholstery , making cushions , running you a bath with scented candles perhaps?! [emoji6]

Thanks Rob. Mrs getting involved you must be joking , I came home straight from work yesterday , made myself a cup of tea and took it out to work on the van , came in at 9 o’clock ,she had ,had her food , naff all made for me , a pile of washing up too do ( which I normally do )
                                Happy days ehh, by the time I made my supper had an shower and made my packed lunch for work the next day it was gone half ten .

She has no interest , just moans that I spend too much time on the van blah blah , can’t even bring me out a cup of tea while I’m on the van , I work a minimum of 50 hrs a week ,spend all my free time either hobbling or working on the van , I don’t do it because I enjoy it , I’m doing it for them ,for those memories spent away in the van and the fun days out , the way it’s going I’ll happliy drive off into the sunset on my own ! Rant over ( just had another bust up ) how I don’t measure up to how other dads are with the family’s of her amazing friends ffs!

Comment

Working...
                                X