Shed Seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shed Seven

Well here it is , the moment you’ve all been waiting for , my project .

I bought it a month ago with grand plans , a few personal issues and the dreaded man flu have hampered the build

So far I’ve washed it and fitted a water temp sensor .

It’s a total blank canvas ,but my plan is to get it mechanically sound and tidy up the body work first , before carrying out work on the interior , it’s a 2.5tdi LWB with 306k on the clock .

Here’s a pic of the best side .

Progress will be slow, that’s kind of the reason for the thread as it will spur me on to do some jobs in the evenings and weekends , free time is scarce , but I hope to have a couple of nights away in the van this summer .

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
    Last edited by Fruitbat; 2 April 2018, 04:13 PM.

Looks like a good starting point mate. Ours goes in fits and starts so do what you can when you can. Get it mobile then an air bed in the back and the worlds your oyster

Comment

exactly. We're all guilty of wanting our vans finished in 10 minutes. Truth is you gotta do what you can when you can and enjoy using it more than that!

Comment

Trouble is progress make more jobs. Yesterday I trimmed round the window now I think in needs curtains so another job added to the list. Went out just now was going to start trimming the nearside b pillar sat in the back for 10 minutes admiring yesterdays work, got cumfy and thought do I really want to take out the double seat today.................

Comment

Sweet love the lwb looks a nice straight van if it was me frist job get it slammed [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Woo hoo!!!!

Love my LWB! Just got my registration back for motor caravan for mine!!!!
            Whoop whoop!
            Took less than a year, but I’m so impaitent 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Enjoy the journey bud, take your time its an evolution investment but that'll pay you back 10x-fold.

Comment

Biggest thing is to enjoy!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Looks a tidy van mate [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

Tidy van. Looking forward to an other good build thread. Don't be shy with the pictures bud.
                    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Yer we like picture.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Yes must have pics!

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a clean old thing mate! Best of luck cracking on

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Finally a bit of progress ! New DLR headlamps fitted , I’m sure the mot man is going to be happy setting these up

Comment

The lower front panel and fuel filler flap were rusty , I sanded these back , treated the rust , filled the imperfections and sprayed them with a rattle can .

Comment

Working...
                              X