No announcement yet.

Shed Seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t use a wax , what would you recommend ?

Comment

• Ah you need to seal your handy work once you have put the effort in. I use a product called collinite 845 off eBay.
      I’m yet to wax my van though. I have to wet sand my paint before any of that can happen. [emoji85]

Building not buying[emoji56]

Comment

• I’ve made an access panel for the R’n’R bed as I’m going to use the underneath as storage .

The panel is hinged for me to gain access.

Hinges are pop riveted to the frame of the bed and screwed to the panel , then I’ve used magnets to fasten the panel in place , it works well and I think the magnets will be strong enough , the magnets I’ve used are the type that are fitted to cupboard doors around the home , I’m sure we’ve all come across them .

I’m going to make a panel for the front of the R’n’R , but I’m still thinking about how I’m going to do it as , I have to be able to unclip the seat mechanism to pull the R’n’R out to the bed configuration, I have a plan .........

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• Not a Boldric cunning plan I hope.

Comment

• Shed Seven

I’ve fitted LED lights to both sides of the roof of the van , not much of an update , but another job ticked of the list [emoji4]

Comment

• [emoji1303]

Comment

• Looks nice that

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine!!

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 using Just T4s

Comment

• Thanks guys

Comment

• Camping is booked for Easter 2019 , I’m feeling the pressure now

Comment

• Finally my kitchen pod is fitted , it’s been a job that has dragged its heels for a long time now .

All I need to do is connect up the gas pipe and fit the gas bottle , hopefully I’ll have that sorted before we go camping .

I’ll let the pics do the talking .

Plumping .

Waste water on the left and clean water on the right , I will find a black waste water container at some point in the future .

We have running water , via a 12v pump and micro switch fitted in the tap .

Single gas burner , can’t wait to make a cup of tea when we’re out and about .

Kitchen pod fitted .

Storage space in the cupboard .

240v / 12v fridge will be located behind the drivers seat .

Lots of hassle and problems with fitting / wiring and plumbing the kitchen pod , but I’m happy , a few minor teething problems to iron out but that’s ok.

Next couple of jobs will be fit the fridge , Tv and sort out a table , I’m thinking of fitting a wake board table , not sure yet .

Last edited by Fruitbat; 24 March 2019, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Love getting the kettle on in the van. Did me curry pot noodle on ours up the dams today.

Comment

• Nice looking pod Kev. One pot cooking - always a winner in my book. What sort of fixing did you opt for in the end? Can't see any bungees???? [emoji6]

Comment

• Looking nice that mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              Love getting the kettle on in the van. Did me curry pot noodle on ours up the dams today.
                              I’ll treat you to a pot noodle one day Si

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                              Nice looking pod Kev. One pot cooking - always a winner in my book. What sort of fixing did you opt for in the end? Can't see any bungees???? [emoji6]
                              I fabricated a bracket that bolts to the back of the double seat and then bolts through the unit behind the water bottles and sliding door ,no pics as it’s Patent pending , all I had was ‘ call yourself an Engineer ‘ ringing in my ears, so I felt I need to come up with something elaborate eh Rob

Originally posted by Eagles02 View Post
                              Looking nice that mate.

Thankyou mate

Comment

• Tonight I fitted my table .

I bought the table and sequoia leg system from Clearcut conversions , the leg is expensive but a well made bit of kit .

I just need to come up with a space saving solution for the table and leg , I’ve a few ideas

Last edited by Fruitbat; 2 April 2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X