No announcement yet.

Caravelle GL Syncro 2.5 1992 benzin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanks for advice. I will have 2 weeks to see all it.

Comment

Originally posted by vaidaslt View Post
      Tanks for advice. I will have 2 weeks to see all it.
      You will see a lot of Beauty in that time, if I had two weeks I would do Gower, Pembrokeshire coast, across the Preselis to Cardigan, up the coast road from Cardigan to Aberaeron for fish and chips, Newquay Harbour for some Dolphin spotting then on to Aberystwyth/ the Famous Borth, then up towards the Llyn Penninsula before meandering your way through Snowdonia and then on the way home taking in Devils Bridge, Elan Valley, Sugar Loaf Mountains along the A40 to the turn off at Sennybridge for Pen Y Fan and the Brecon Beacons 🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

Elan Valley did someone say Elan Valley......................What you have described is a great little tour of my Grand fathers country. Mid West 500 anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
          Elan Valley did someone say Elan Valley......................What you have described is a great little tour of my Grand fathers country. Mid West 500 anybody?
          Add in a little Bog Snorkle at Llanwrtwd Wells over the Army range to Llywel via the very very steep Murder Hill and Bobs your Uncle and Myfanwy is your Aunt 🤙🏽

Comment

When I was a wee 18 year old Farm Hand/Delivery driver one of my routes was from Trecastle to Leominster then back to Llandovery off then via Llandeilo to Lampeter up to Cardigan along the coast road to Pwhelli for my last drop then back through Snowdonia across the Army Range to Fedw. We sold whole grain animal feed for show stock and general stock. I was stockman as well and won The Royal and Royal Welsh [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
              You will see a lot of Beauty in that time, if I had two weeks I would do Gower, Pembrokeshire coast, across the Preselis to Cardigan, up the coast road from Cardigan to Aberaeron for fish and chips, Newquay Harbour for some Dolphin spotting then on to Aberystwyth/ the Famous Borth, then up towards the Llyn Penninsula before meandering your way through Snowdonia and then on the way home taking in Devils Bridge, Elan Valley, Sugar Loaf Mountains along the A40 to the turn off at Sennybridge for Pen Y Fan and the Brecon Beacons ����

Spot on Andy

Wales 500

Comment

That's the title I was searching around for Kev.

Comment

Thanks for everybody for guiding. Appreciate this.

Comment

And also some pics. Last small modifications for this season.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190705_185319_resize_54_compress36.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	267638
                    Rusty fuel tank cap flap SOLVED

Comment

Name:	IMG_20190705_185407_resize_9_compress33.jpg
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	267639

Name:	IMG_20190705_185352_resize_83_compress12.jpg
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	267640
                      Exhaust tube welded and painted.

Comment

You’ve got the same velle wheels I’ve got. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

If you do end up in Pembrokeshire I can highly recommend caerfai bay st davids, beach on your door step, pubs/restaurants 10 mins walk away, you can just about see the parking area in the top right of the photo or there's a campsite literally just behind if your not wild camping, it's a lovely view from the top, a few beverages in the evening watching the tankers sail by, bliss! Quiet down there at night too
                          Hope you enjoy your holiday

Name:	621731.jpg
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	267642
                          Last edited by Big al; 5 July 2019, 11:59 PM.

Comment

VW Caddy a tad underweight to tow that lot!!!

Comment

Thanks for everybody. Could someone recommend good campsites on the coast.

Name:	IMG_20190705_185255_resize_15_compress68.jpg
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	267643

Comment

Tomorrow morning leaving. First stop French coast, when the ferry
                                Last edited by vaidaslt; 6 July 2019, 05:09 PM. Reason: ......

Comment

Working...
                                X