• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome mate.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Just T4s mobile app
    Love Life, Love T4`s.

Comment

Hello and welcome on board bud [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

That's a nice straight van you have there[emoji106] Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by DepictShots View Post
          It is really a great car- it was my first time driving it and it gave some fun.. the only downside are these t4 seats.. The can be uncomfortable for far distance driving. i heard that these seats can be replaced with audi tt seats

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s
          Hello,
          Just joined the forum as well and find it really informative...well done to all.
          Regarding your question... yeah the seats are bad, especially if a fat plumber has been using them for a while [emoji6]
          I had a look to change mine as well... Recaro has special brackets to fit their ergo seats...but it comes to a price

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Mathi974 View Post
            Hello,
            Just joined the forum as well and find it really informative...well done to all.
            Regarding your question... yeah the seats are bad, especially if a fat plumber has been using them for a while [emoji6]
            I had a look to change mine as well... Recaro has special brackets to fit their ergo seats...but it comes to a price

Sport seats I see- are they comfortable to drive big distances?

Comment

Hello,

Hello and welcome, reading your post I guess that you have changed yours?
              We do need pics though or it didn't happen....
              [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                Hello and welcome, reading your post I guess that you have changed yours?
                We do need pics though or it didn't happen....
                [emoji12]

Hmmmm... I have not changed anything yet. But do have a close look on all alternatives... The ideas I have vseen just now in the thread help a lot... Germans are on the way to scrap everything that has a diesel engine right now...i have hope to find a decent vehicle with cool seats that will fit into the T4
                I will post of course anything I can get on the topic [emoji6]

Comment

Welcome to the site buddy, great bunch on here if you ever need any advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                    Hello and welcome on board bud [emoji106]

What did you buy after selling t4?

Comment

Hello,

The once you have are very good I heard but they are pretty expensive... My friend actually gave me for free 2 sport seats from a Mitsubishi.

Comment

Originally posted by DepictShots View Post
                        What did you buy after selling t4?

I've still got mine mate, never selling !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                          I've still got mine mate, never selling !!!

Hhh I understood it wrong [emoji23] Yeah the t4 is awesome.. dude i got a question for you.. have you ever changed coolant sensor?

Comment

No mate I haven't personally, tho I think if you do, it needs to be the same colour as the one you take out, if I'm wrong someone will be along to point you in the right direction [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                              Not really hard to do, the lexus seats have 4 brackets per seat that you need to remove (rivets) and the t4 seat base needs 're drilling and a spreader bar at the back. But fitting only took about an hour per seat. Then wireing up (mine are electric) I haven't done the heaters yet as I am still looking at this.

Hi just got lexus 200 seats for my t4. Can you give me any advice on the wiring?

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy Jim View Post
                                Hi just got lexus 200 seats for my t4. Can you give me any advice on the wiring?
                                Hey, yup no probs, there is a few wires that connect the seat to the car,
                                The yellow one should be airbag.
                                Then you should have 2 sets of 2, 1 with 2 cables the same size these are for the movement, the other pair are for the heating, now this is is the bit i haven't worked out yet!!! 1 wire is a lot thicker than the other I got a lexus switch to see if that helps but that confused me more cos there is 3 or 4 terminals on the back of it....
                                I am looking at fitting a swivel soon so will take another look. I may strap a 9v battery across and see what happens

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X