Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
  1. #21
    Tony's Avatar Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    John metrac nice van

    Sent from my SM-J500H using Just T4s mobile app

  2. #22
    jones7777's Avatar You obviously just chat rubbish (Silver)
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    brixton
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 105 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by john metrac View Post
    Thank you all the colour looks yellow but on photo it looks more orange lol I haven't started doing the back out yet I've got all that to come over the summer, I was surprised how underpowered it was for a 2.5 at 102 bhp so I had it remapped to 133 bhp it's much nicer to drive now


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Was there something wrong with it because I've got the 2.5 tdi 88 and got plenty of power, fantastic for towing my heavy trailer no issues power wise. I'm gona get mine remapped after I fit a intercooler first. Don't no what bhp it'll be though

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

  3. #23
    john metrac's Avatar Virgin
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
    Lol yes when I took if for remapping the guy said it was only pushing out 68 bhp cos of a blocked egr valve and a loose turbo pipe it goes like a rocket now !! You will definitely feel the difference when you get your intercooler and remap , better on fuel also


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  4. #24
    alison's Avatar Now you're learning (Copper)
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Hello 😆😆😆😆😆

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Just T4s

  5. #25
    jones7777's Avatar You obviously just chat rubbish (Silver)
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    brixton
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 105 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by john metrac View Post
    Lol yes when I took if for remapping the guy said it was only pushing out 68 bhp cos of a blocked egr valve and a loose turbo pipe it goes like a rocket now !! You will definitely feel the difference when you get your intercooler and remap , better on fuel also


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Mines already got erg blank and allard pipe and full straight through stainless exhaust system, I'm hoping that's added a few horse's. So the intercooler seems the next step, then on to the remap, I'm hoping to get to 130bhp if possible

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jones7777 For This Useful Post:

    Dan (27th April 2017)

  7. #26
    jones7777's Avatar You obviously just chat rubbish (Silver)
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    brixton
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 105 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alison View Post
    Hello 😆😆😆😆😆

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Just T4s
    Helllloooooo

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to jones7777 For This Useful Post:

    alison (26th April 2017)

  9. #27
    Bluefrog's Avatar Maybe you actually know something (Bronze)
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jones7777 View Post
    Mines already got erg blank and allard pipe and full straight through stainless exhaust system, I'm hoping that's added a few horse's. So the intercooler seems the next step, then on to the remap, I'm hoping to get to 130bhp if possible

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s
    Yea 130 is possible from an 88bhp with all you have done and the intercooler.

    Here's mine

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170419_170101.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	4098

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Just T4s

  10. #28
    john metrac's Avatar Virgin
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
    You will definitely feel the difference if you get it to 130 it will fly up hills


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to john metrac For This Useful Post:

    jones7777 (26th April 2017)

  12. #29
    jones7777's Avatar You obviously just chat rubbish (Silver)
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    brixton
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 105 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefrog View Post
    Yea 130 is possible from an 88bhp with all you have done and the intercooler.

    Here's mine

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170419_170101.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	4098

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Just T4s
    Thanks can't wait till it's all done

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

  13. #30
    Bluefrog's Avatar Maybe you actually know something (Bronze)
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jones7777 View Post
    Thanks can't wait till it's all done

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s
    I've also got an economical map too which is 122bhp and 100 miles more economical
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170419_160106.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	4099

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Just T4s

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •