Dorset area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorset area

If folks fancy it we can have a Dorset meet. Happy to organise it .. ideas folks?

I'd be up for meeting up somewhere, maybe even a cruise from Dorchester area if there's any other folk about from my neck of the woods?

Comment

Yeah up for that

Comment

Meet this Sunday at the Bakers arms near Lytchett. 12 onwards. All vw welcome.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Great plan, tell the other half your taking her out for a valentines lunch and when you get there ohh what a surprise, lots of other VW's and their owners to chat to

Sent from my phone using 100% recycled electrons ♻
          Last edited by Greg The Great; 12 February 2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

I have family in Dorset, when my van is up and running im going to let you know when im about just so I can put some faces to names. I would be travelling from the London area to Bearcross in Bournemouth.

When Im back on the road I want to get out and about in it as much as possible.

Comment

There is an all vw meet next month at the dudsbury country club nr parley. I will post details for folks. Gates open at 5pm

Sent from my SM-G920F using Just T4s

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/events/274690786250827/?ti=cl

Sent from my SM-G920F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Bullfrog View Post
                  If folks fancy it we can have a Dorset meet. Happy to organise it .. ideas folks?
                  Hi I'm in Dorset and would like to have a meet if there's anything happening

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                  X