No announcement yet.

The Yellow Pearl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too prefer a standard front end but, you have to admire the level of effort gone into it, even tho it's not what we would have ourselves, and for that I think it looks good [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

I think you're in good company on this forum.... a proud T4 owner - with a really individual looking van. Look forward to hearing more about it and your own personalisation of it.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        I think you're in good company on this forum.... a proud T4 owner - with a really individual looking van. Look forward to hearing more about it and your own personalisation of it.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
        And that's what owning special vehicles is all about!! Putting your own stamp on them. Loads don't like my scimitar cos she doesn't have origional seats and doesn't look like a 1970s left over with wolfrace wheels, they also don't like that she is a little loud. But I built I love and at the end of the day it's me (yes and the boss) i have to please.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

And just a little foot note have you see the price of Prokektzwo stuff recently!!!
          Wow, mate if you sell the zwo stuff off your van and put it standard you could pay for a lot of personalisation!!!!
          Also I like the look of the lights, can't afford any though!! Hence why i am saving for some Turk specials!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

This section of the forum is a real torture for me, you guys have the world's best looking vans.

Comment

Working...
            X