New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hi I'm new to vw t4 I've just purchased a t4 2.0 petrol 1992 vw and wanting to do a service on it what oils etc do I need please also I need to kit it out etc thanks folks

Welcome to the site buddy, someone will let you know all the answers to your questions on here I am sure. If I ever need to know what oils, filter plugs, etc etc, I go on to eurocarparts and put in my Reg No, it then comes up with all the parts suitable for my van.

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate,

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Thanks folks I put reg in etc and dosnt come up is this cos it's old etc lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ako02 View Post
          Thanks folks I put reg in etc and dosnt come up is this cos it's old etc lol
          It may be that it has had and engine change or something similar. Let your welcome message run for a while buddy, you will get lots more welcomes and someone will know what oil, plugs, filter and other parts you need.

Comment

evening fella

Comment

Welcome bud [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome mate [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Welcome mate

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Hello and welcome, got any pictures? You should be ok with 10/40 in that motor do the gear oil to think that's 75/90 but if you quote your vehicle details to your local motor factors they will be able to sort the oils and filters out. Its always worth giving vdub TPS a bell as the genuine stuff isn't always more expensive. Don't forget cambelt either.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      Hello and welcome, got any pictures? You should be ok with 10/40 in that motor do the gear oil to think that's 75/90 but if you quote your vehicle details to your local motor factors they will be able to sort the oils and filters out. Its always worth giving vdub TPS a bell as the genuine stuff isn't always more expensive. Don't forget cambelt either.
                      I almost said you would be the man to know, nice one that should sort him out.

Comment

welcome on board
                        Life's Better at the Beach

Comment

G’day!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Hello and welcome. Do you have any service history with the van? If so, that should tell you when the cambelt was last done, if not, look into getting it done.

Sent from my F8331 using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome. Super early van that. I love the phase 1s.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                              X