Welcome! Nice van there liking the mix between the blue and white

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

The interior is a similar colour! [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Joshbakeeer View Post

I have exactly the same R&R bed in mine, but noticed you have a fridge. When fitting my bed I had to cut the units depths down to 320mm to accommodate the bed , that leaves me with narrow units so I can’t have a fridge or sink and hob built in!
      How did you manage it? [emoji1303]

Comment

obviously the protective sheet has been removed now....

Comment

Sorry my mistake, I think I’ve just noticed it’s not a fridge and it’s your control switch panel on the door. Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Roccodog View Post
            I have exactly the same R&R bed in mine, but noticed you have a fridge. When fitting my bed I had to cut the units depths down to 320mm to accommodate the bed , that leaves me with narrow units so I can’t have a fridge or sink and hob built in!
            How did you manage it? [emoji1303]

Ahh! Sorry to disappoint you but they’re just cupboards [emoji30] I want a sink job and fridge but they’re quite pricey and have a kid on the way lol so she’ll come priority [emoji849][emoji23]

Comment

Sorry my mistake, I think I’ve just noticed it’s not a fridge and it’s your control switch panel on the door. Is that right?

Yep that’s right! Switches for usb sockets and the lights, the. Cupboards are good but there is a lot of wasted space behind the drivers seat (because I’m short lol) and I’ve been thinking about somehow adapting the cupboards and getting a fridge in there...[emoji848]

Comment

What depth are your cupboards?
                Mine are only 320mm now.
                Yours might be similar as our beds are the same ! Congratulations with the expected one! [emoji1303]

Comment

Yep that’s right! Switches for usb sockets and the lights, the. Cupboards are good but there is a lot of wasted space behind the drivers seat (because I’m short lol) and I’ve been thinking about somehow adapting the cupboards and getting a fridge in there...[emoji848]
                  I store my table behind the drivers seat , thinking of something I can put there!
                  Maybe my Xbox as I haven’t used it for years so on cold boring nights could play it or watch a dvd on it!!!!

Comment

I store my table behind the drivers seat , thinking of something I can put there!
                    Maybe my Xbox as I haven’t used it for years so on cold boring nights could play it or watch a dvd on it!!!!

Not sure on depths of cupboards, will have to have a check but most probably the same! And yeah a tv will most likely be the next purchase, got s large iPad with Netflix which is good for time being!

Comment

You lot and your tellies get out in the fresh or you'll get square eyes sat in front of the TV.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                        You lot and your tellies get out in the fresh or you'll get square eyes sat in front of the TV.
                        Not got a telly yet, just an after thought to make it more home from home when it’s evening and you know your stuck in the van for the night. [emoji1303]

Comment

Strange isn't it I used to be glued to the telly on an evening now I struggle to find anything that keeps my interest. Spiral 6 kept me gripped but before that I think the only series I've watched to the end was the brilliant Fargo shows.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            Strange isn't it I used to be glued to the telly on an evening now I struggle to find anything that keeps my interest. Spiral 6 kept me gripped but before that I think the only series I've watched to the end was the brilliant Fargo shows.
                            I am buggered at the moment due to cold I have found that a team knight rider street hawk and air wolf are on! Only thing missing is dukes of Hazard

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Daisey in those denium shorts.

Comment

Don’t know why I’m actually thinking of a telly ( missus idea ) as I hardly watch it, maybe the American car garage build shows or the police chase shows. But could get into all them classics Greeny mentioned [emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                                X