Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your help I’m on it 👍

Comment

Life without TV can’t be fun, never had time without other than yearly hols abroad and hate it so keeping to every room in the house having a tv including main bathroom, van & car

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Necvox [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by craig.jerram View Post
          Life without TV can’t be fun, never had time without other than yearly hols abroad and hate it so keeping to every room in the house having a tv including main bathroom, van & car

Sounds like you'd get on with my dad.

Comment

Originally posted by mick1070 View Post
            I cant even get a signal in the house here, I have had to buy a internet box to get the free view channels through the internet.
            Same here, back on analogue we used to get four channels on a low tide and two on the high tide!

Fire TV stick is your answer, with terrarium added - all the films and TV you could ever want for free.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
              Same here, back on analogue we used to get four channels on a low tide and two on the high tide!

Fire TV stick is your answer, with terrarium added - all the films and TV you could ever want for free.
              I'll have to look terrarium up. I've got a couple of Firesticks and used to have Kodi on them but that got so bloody difficult with all the repositories getting closed down that I just gave up.
              Is terrarium simple to set up?

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

Many thanks for that, Fire Stick ordered today. What is Terrarium?

Comment

I have one of the Moonraker Aerials on my T4, I also have one on my Barge. Was so impressed with it I bought another one. Got it from Maplins. Well impressed.
                  A12KF_1.jpg
                  Love Life, Love T4`s.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                    Was a time when Grundig was top notch, my uncle had a tape deck that was fantastic in the late 70s. I got their satnav in about 2007...........spent most of my time going round in circles. How times change.
                    Remember them Si, Mercedes use to use Grundig years ago, remember someone telling me if you bought a brand new Mercedes it came without having a stereo, it was an optional extra!!! Unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                    X