Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    chrisT4's Avatar You obviously just chat rubbish (Silver)
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 100 Times in 73 Posts
    Lovely van mate!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    nickiejay1991's Avatar Maybe you actually know something (Bronze)
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
    Welcome nice van


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  3. #23
    Activ8's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    10,486
    Thanks
    3,980
    Thanked 3,408 Times in 2,692 Posts

    Welcome aboard.

    Sent by ORANGE is the NEW BLACK

  4. #24
    Dan's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Paignton
    Posts
    1,967
    Thanks
    1,323
    Thanked 513 Times in 363 Posts
    Hi and Welcome Drew


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  5. #25
    monkey's Avatar Now you're learning (Copper)
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Tidy van buddy. Mine is in the paint shop as we speak if it comes out looking as good as yours ill be over the moon

    Sent from my G8341 using Just T4s

  6. #26
    Roccodog's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,519
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 281 Times in 247 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey View Post
    Tidy van buddy. Mine is in the paint shop as we speak if it comes out looking as good as yours ill be over the moon

    Sent from my G8341 using Just T4s
    Which body shop did you use monkey?


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  7. #27
    Drew's Avatar Now you're learning (Copper)
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roccodog View Post
    Which body shop did you use monkey?


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    I used woodlands autos in winsham Somerset. He's ( Richard) AMAZING. Believe it or not it had over 30 dents in it including a load in the roof from when a younger version of me decided it would be a good dance platform at a free party years ago. All straightened with no filler.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

  8. #28
    Roccodog's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,519
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 281 Times in 247 Posts
    Ha, dance platform!!! God you'd kill someone now if they did the dance on your van!!!
    My original question was to " monkey " as he is near me so don't think I was calling you a monkey 🤣🤣🤣.
    At least you picked a good body shop mate!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  9. #29
    Drew's Avatar Now you're learning (Copper)
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roccodog View Post
    Ha, dance platform!!! God you'd kill someone now if they did the dance on your van!!!
    My original question was to " monkey " as he is near me so don't think I was calling you a monkey 🤣🤣🤣.
    At least you picked a good body shop mate!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Was wondering but all good

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

  10. #30
    Roccodog's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,519
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 281 Times in 247 Posts
    🤣🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •