No announcement yet.

Blue Drew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using the body shop next to where I work in Hazel grove, I know the manager......... Mates rates n all that, I HOPE

Sent from my G8341 using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
      I used woodlands autos in winsham Somerset. He's ( Richard) AMAZING. Believe it or not it had over 30 dents in it including a load in the roof from when a younger version of me decided it would be a good dance platform at a free party years ago. All straightened with no filler.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s
      Winsham ? I used to play football for the mighty winsh! Still go out there every Saturday didn’t realise the garage did much , thought he was only really into trikes

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
        Winsham ? I used to play football for the mighty winsh! Still go out there every Saturday didn’t realise the garage did much , thought he was only really into trikes

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        Lol His kid was a sponsered motocross rider at 4yrs old!! but this is the guy that fabricated the original arial atom chasis and did until the car went on top gear and the orders sky rocketed. He doesnt do many old vehicles.... mainly accident repairs for range rovers and rich farmers etc.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
        X