New owner possibly near maidstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trooper View Post
    Wife has decided she prefers the twin barn doors to the tailgate door [emoji54] is it a easy change if we done it ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s
    Never say easy - the van bites back - I don't see it being a huge job.... get the old girl running (the van that is) and use it a couple of times before making any decisions. Being able to flip the tailgate open creating a shade / rain shower protection for working out the back of is very useful ... likewise barn doors for a pallet .... but as a dayvan / camper I prefer tailgate. Got both!

Sent by ORANGE is the NEW BLACK

Comment

• Thanks for the reply .

I like both personally [emoji6]

Sort the drive out forst like you say ☺
      Springs realy high at the back but these may be heavy duty ones .
      Also want to find out which engine is fitted . Which will make life easier should any issues come up [emoji106]
      Seat ecu but aint looked yet .

uk garrison

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper View Post
        Wife has decided she prefers the twin barn doors to the tailgate door [emoji54] is it a easy change if we done it ?

Usually people do the opposite and swap from barn doors to tailgate, though it must be possible to do the opposite. I’ve had both and definitely prefer the tailgate.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Pm'd you Trooper

Comment

• evening Troops, did you get the details l sent you? l may have deleted things by accident, let me know, regards Jerry

Comment

Working...
            X