Strip down and restoration...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Tommo is simply in a period of thorough study and deep mindfulness.
    No he’s not , his Mrs wears the trousers and holds the purse strings at this rate we’re going to have to start a fund me page ,for Tommo’s Alloys pmsl

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
      No he’s not , his Mrs wears the trousers and holds the purse strings at this rate we’re going to have to start a fund me page ,for Tommo’s Alloys pmsl
      That's a very good idea Kev .... sort of crowd funding .... or "rent a rim"....

Comment

• I’m not renting my rim out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
          I’m not renting my rim out!!

There’s a que building..Wallets out!!

Comment

• Ouch!!!!!!

Comment

• If Tommos getting his rim out I'd keep your wallet in your back pocket and borrow another for safety's sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                If Tommos getting his rim out I'd keep your wallet in your back pocket and borrow another for safety's sake.
                Not to trash the thread much more but the only time my rim comes out in public is for the dance of the flaming arseholes.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• And at times theres quite a few of those on here [emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20181019-WA0011.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	265863
                    So after a visit to the paint chap and a quick drive to the local national trust park for a couple of pictures I started insulating the roof voids before fitting the roof lining.
                    I am lucky enough to know someone in the automotive acoustic lining industry so made silver foil radiator stuff sandwiches with the acoustic stuff as the filing. Hopefully it will be ok.
                    It was very hot today and the difference between the plain roof unlined and the sandwich was noticeable. Although I guess that'll be the same whatever you line it with to some extent?!

Comment

Name:	20181019_110442_resized.jpg
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	265864
                      As it was sunny and I had an hour I thought it rude not to get a few pics at the local NT place

Comment

Name:	20181019_110430_resized.jpg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	265865
                        And one with the rear badge on and stickers on the window removed

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181019_172720_resized.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	265866

Comment

• Looking good Matt lovely reflection on the tailgate .

Comment

• Looking great.Inside’s coming along nicely.I know you’ll make it as nice as the outside.proper ‘van envy’

Comment

• Spent several hours fitting the roof lining today, the insulation means the roof lights aren't as recessed as I'd hoped so need to have another look at them.
                              Also missing a screw for the grab handles which is weird as they were all screwed back into the holes they came from at the strip down, any one got a spare?

Name:	IMG-20181020-WA0000_resized.jpg
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	265879

Name:	20181020_121254_resized.jpg
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	265880

Name:	IMG-20181020-WA0002_resized.jpg
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	265881
                              Last edited by UncleTravellingMatt; 20 October 2018, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Nice bit of suede, but can see the kids drawing some dubious things in it!Click image for larger version

Name:	20181020_145110_resized.jpg
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	265882
                                Last edited by UncleTravellingMatt; 20 October 2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X