Camping at the Castle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lubee View Post
    Only 4 weeks to this show, just ordered a flag pole and flag so really gone get with the spirit. it'll be our first outing this year. Is anyone else going.
    We bought pole and flags last year but haven't had the courage to put them up as it seems awfully windy when we have camped over weekends and have visions of the whole package heading for the space station lol

Comment

Originally posted by teleg View Post
      That's not too bad, will see you there maybe, let me apologise for possibly walking past you several times lol. I'm looking forward to the entertainment, Soultrain and The Nutty Boys. Takes me back more years than I will ever admit to!
      Hi Teleg did you go in the end. We went the weather was pants but it was away from work anyway. Stayed in the awning in the evenings cause the rain was heavy and listened to the music, then made a quick dash to the food vans and back again. The dog show was entertaining though
      Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Hi Teleg did you go in the end. We went the weather was pants but it was away from work anyway. Stayed in the awning in the evenings cause the rain was heavy and listened to the music, then made a quick dash to the food vans and back again. The dog show was entertaining though
        We are just about dried out lol. The prices were extortionate in my opinion. The daytime weather was good but someone turned the tap on each evening/night. We're you camped in the same field as the main Stage? One good thing about the weather was we grabbed a couple of clothing bargains which were reduced due to water damage. We enjoyed ourselves though!

Comment

Yeah it was expensive fish and chips for 3 £25.50, hot dog and chips for 3 around £24. We were camped not far from the ambulances. They were on our right, we were opposite the loos. I put our flag pole up and put our VW flag upside down. Lol. We packed up on sunday before the rain came so luckily our awning was dry when we put it away.

Comment

I should've asked what colour yr van was and what flags you had but a flag beginning with an M may have been a bit confusing 🤔 Are you going to any other shows this year?

Comment

We're in team blue, what team are you? I spose an upside down VW flag would be confusing

Comment

We're in team blue, what team are you? I spose an upside down VW flag would be confusing
                We have a red van but haven't officially joined a team, or is it a case of red van = team red

Comment

Originally posted by teleg View Post
                  We have a red van but haven't officially joined a team, or is it a case of red van = team red
                  Yea that's how it works, it's all a bit of fun 👍😁

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X