• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunning photos Matt

Comment

Wow, amazing photos.

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Just found this thread, defiantly going to follow it now!

We keep wanting to go up there at some point so we can see the northern lights. Like you I am into my photography and would love to do some long exposure shots. What has put us off is the sheer price of things as we have heard its REALLY expensive. Any chance either on here or via message you can enlighten me Matt if this is the case? Whats the price of petrol/food/camping etc?

Comment

Cheers. You won't be disappointed if you do come over. It's getting to that stage where the nights will disappear altogether and the midnight sun comes out.
          Not everything is expensive over here. Yes, alcohol, eating out, buying cars (if you like it that much) is very expensive but other than that it's not too bad. Fuel is about the same (petrol is slightly more). The exchange rate works in our favour at the moment. You can wild camp all over legally but the NAF camp sites are reasonable and pretty much perfect.
          All you need is lots of time. It takes so long to get around and there are lots of toll roads too. I spend Ā£60 over 6 weeks when I took my Syncro over. It's just getting here that's a chew. It takes a few days to reach the ferry over nowadays.
          Google these words and you'll want to go! "Preikestolen" "Kjeragbolten" "Trolltunga" [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

I've been tinkering over the last few days:

Comment

That is lovely! Look at all that room for your feet compared to a pop top. I am Jealous. Also I thought I was brave going camping in the Lake district at -5C. No more.

Comment

No trust me. You are more brave than me. I've not proper camped out in it yet. Just been mucking about thus far. Plus I miss the Lake District far too much!

Comment

Been to Norway twice on the Harley camping and using the huttas (cheap and better than putting up a tent!). the boss wants to go over in Mr Custard now. its a shame they stopped the crossings from Newcastle to Christiansand. Its a long way now through Holland Denmark and that bloody big bridge to Sweden

Comment

Aye that ferry would have made life so much easier. They had a campaign to restart the service last year but the funding didn't come about [emoji20] there's a fright ferry from immingham but they can change the running when they want so it's not reliable

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticMatt View Post

Lovely van. Photography awesome [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Just T4s

Comment

Love the van man! Norway is on my list for sure!

Comment

What a great van. The roof bed looks inviting, the snow does not.
                          Stunning photos, welcome aboard.
                          Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Norway is definitely on the bucket list now.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Wow what a nice van ! And some seriously cool places for camping too

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Amazing photos

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X