X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daleydub View Post
    Looks low does it bang on the front

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s
    Yep I'm toying with the idea of getting new shocks and springs to raise her up a bit and get some big tyres on. Low is cool but higher is comfier, and at my age, I like to be comfy!

Comment

Way to go Mrs Nozzle 👌

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Nice bra...

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

Yeah looks well that mate 👍

Comment

I'm liking the centre console, very neat
            Life's Better at the Beach

Comment

Also CB has got me thinking, does it get much use, is CB making a revival?
              What's the view?

Comment

Not sure about making a revival but there seems to be plenty new models about.
                Use to have one years ago as a kid chatting to mates but that's as far as I took it. Even remember the cb , it was an Amstrad 901 with the fairy lights on the front.
                Could come in useful at meets I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

CB still quite popular around Hampshire, Sussex and Surrey. I regularly join in on radio club's nets. Solent Radio Group have one every afternoon and evening. A dozen or so regulars. The Charlie Tango radio group do weekly nets and I've manged to speak to people dozens and dozens of miles away. The old FM frequency is popular and what I mainly stick to but if you get a rig that has the side bands, you can talk to people hundreds of miles away. Great as you say for convoys etc. We went on a roadtrip with some friends and I lent them an old set up, was great fun!

Comment

Thanks for the info, I think a visit to eBay's the way forward and see what I can find

Comment

Don’t do a lot of talking on mine but hear a fair bit, and hear a lot with the skip.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nozzle View Post
                        Finished the CB and speaker install into the centre console also [emoji41]

That’s where I keep my gum too!

Sent from The Alpine Express using Just T4s

Comment

Got me reminiscing now, might look on eBay too..... let's share research on what models are best

Comment

I went for the Cobra 29LX EU as it's a great rig and you can change the colours too. It's slightly bigger than a standard DIN size so wherever you decide to stick it in (behave!) will need a little fettling.
                            The President Grant 2 is a great rig, all singing and dancing. I prefer the old style rigs.

Comment

Fitted these today, new led daytime running lamps with led fog lights in the centre. A tenner from eBay including postage! The old fog lights had a bulb gone and when I took the light out to change it, it fell apart with rust. These are plastic so shouldn’t have that problem. A bit of fettling needed to make them fit but they look good for today! [emoji51]

Comment

That's the jobbies at the bottom on the bumper!

Comment

Working...
                                X