No announcement yet.

T4 1.8T in Cornwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the 398...., love it, whens the next Perranporth(?) shoot out? Have you fitted your 02M yet.... you cannot beat a fast sleeper.... love it!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
      Congrats on the 398...., love it, whens the next Perranporth(?) shoot out? Have you fitted your 02M yet.... you cannot beat a fast sleeper.... love it!

Ha, 398 is like driving all the way to MaccyD's and forgetting your debit card and all your money... So close but so far! I'm looking for a meth kit right now so and the 02M adapter is starting this week! Can't wait!

Comment

Good luck... is there any more to pull from your engine.... is it the 150bhp (sorry don't know the engine code!), great build.... keep the videos coming - I was howling this afternoon...

Comment

Originally posted by 7ommy_D View Post
          Hello,

Just joined for a look around for some ideas, I was actually looking for suspension threads on Google and ended up here, haha. My T4 has a 1.8T conversion.

I have had various projects over the years and I made the effort this time to make video's of progress and the journey.

Feel free to checkout my YouTube channel if you are interested.

Cheers,

Tom

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...t-EHvBBXAqw3sz
          Great videos mate, like the one with the overtaking of the beemer, I knew white T4’s were faster [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

"Awesome, not long now before we can get out and about in the sun! Went over to Blue Bar earlier now it's back open! All we need to do now is build a wall across the A30 and enjoy the summer! hahahaha

With the Temple road works on again, I don't think anyone will be wanting to come down.

Comment

Tom,

I follow your thread on that 'other' forum and last year only signed up for a YouTube account just so I could subscribe to your videos. I didn't know about the event on the 22nd April, but now I know your van is going I'm going to make the effort to turn up, and see it for myself...

Oh dear, do I sound like a stalker? Lol

Joking aside Tom, this is a conversion I am going to do, so would love to see yours in the flesh.

Nice 1 bud,

Frenchy

Comment

Hey Tom, I've just joined forum today. I'm looking at doing a 20vt swap. Never Done one before so would be well interested in a how to playlist. Funnily enough I was watching your vids last night. Nearly 400hp is impressive.

Comment

Working...
                X