• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread dude! Amazing progress! 🤙🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Ardz1983 View Post
      Fitted DRL headlights today, need some good bulbs but I think they look better that the stock headlights.. Also had the idler pulley replaced due to it making an awful noise!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6771[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6772[/ATTACH]

Hoping to get out and do some electrics the weekend. Will update as and when..
      Get some led bulbs, if you fit anything else with a higher performance you run the risk of melting the plastic lenses!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
        We had a day at the Normandy beaches in August. We started at Pegasus bridge at about 9:30 and then went to Sword, Juno, Gold and Omaha. We didn't make it to Utah as we ran out of time but did make it to Point du Hoc. It was 7:30 in the evening by the time we left. The sheer scale of the place amazed us. We are going to have to go back for a longer trip.

Oh, and by the way, love what you've managed to do to your van so far.
        That part of france is lovely, my folks used to live there, in a small hamlet not too far from st lo. Thats another nice place to visit, if you go on a Saturday then theres a proper french market. Theres also a town (canā€™t recall the name) about an hour or two away that is built within castle walls and has a moat! Amazing place! The d day beaches are very humbling.

Comment

Top job looking real good man 👍

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Nice ...very nice
            Come rain or shine im out in mine!!..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

Most impressive!

Comment

Wow thanks for the great response, Great forum with great members. Refreshing change to see no negative knit picking like on most other owners clubs.

As for bulbs I was going to go for phillips 130% ones.

Hopefully get out and wire this girl up the weekend so I can get on and fit my bed... After that turn my attention to the cab.. Watch this space

Thanks again
                Dan

Comment

Great work Dan. Are you enjoying the work and self satisfaction? Are the family involved with the design, colours and build development? It's a family investment...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Wow thanks for the great response, Great forum with great members. Refreshing change to see no negative knit picking like on most other owners clubs.

As for bulbs I was going to go for phillips 130% ones.

Hopefully get out and wire this girl up the weekend so I can get on and fit my bed... After that turn my attention to the cab.. Watch this space

Thanks again
                    Dan
                    I bought them mate Philips bulbs and they've made a massive difference, I'm more than happy with them, they're never gonna be as bright as the loom upgrade but for me they're more than bright enough, I feel I can see where I'm going now 👍

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

I've got 85 over 100s with the loom up grade............let there be light.

Comment

I’m absolutely loving it. I have a good eye for how I like things to turn out. No family mate just my vision alone..

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                          I bought them mate Philips bulbs and they've made a massive difference, I'm more than happy with them, they're never gonna be as bright as the loom upgrade but for me they're more than bright enough, I feel I can see where I'm going now ��

I have done the loom upgrade as well. Some just bulbs to get ��

Comment

Happy days mate, you'll see a big difference with standard bulbs now you've done the loom 👍

Comment

Banged the Blu Ray player in and all works well, Happy days!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	24232530_10159720649945010_317870368693101873_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	262290

Took a drive to Exeter to pick up some RX8 seats, hopefully get the drivers seat at least fitted tomorrow after fabricating the brackets.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	24296316_10159720649960010_5353114465276894012_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	262291

Wasnt happy with my mood light LED's so ripped them out, will be getting some more to fit.

Dan

Comment

Banged the Blu Ray player in and all works well, Happy days!
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6845[/ATTACH]

Took a drive to Exeter to pick up some RX8 seats, hopefully get the drivers seat at least fitted tomorrow after fabricating the brackets.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6846[/ATTACH]

Wasnt happy with my mood light LED's so ripped them out, will be getting some more to fit.

Dan
                                Looking swish now. Quite envious, if I'm honest.
                                Top job Sir.
                                Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Working...
                                X