@@@ Busfest 2018 @@@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Bowen View Post
    Dan there was a guy in with us calling everyone a C***t. He was also riding a bike around in the early hours and fell off a chair!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Was that dave t? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry dave!! Sounds crap though when you get a few idiots that ruin it for others. Even worse when it starts to put people off going!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
      Was that dave t? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry dave!! Sounds crap though when you get a few idiots that ruin it for others. Even worse when it starts to put people off going!!!!

Nope it was Dan T. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Bowen View Post
        Dan there was a guy in with us calling everyone a C***t. He was also riding a bike around in the early hours and fell off a chair!

Team building surely ����

I'm booked ����

Comment

Hi guys. I've been to busfest/vanfest about 5 times.
          Always a great show.

I come from Ireland every year and always love the show.
          I've owned a project splitscreen van for years but have recently also bought a caravelle t4 twin slider that I hope to convert to a tin top camper. But also drive it as my daily vehicle.

I was going to advance book a 3 day, 'day visitor' ticket via the early bird option but it doesn't seem possible on your website.
          Thanks.
          Dan.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the best t4 forum, I am sure someone will be able to help with a how too for your tickets

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by splitbusvanatic View Post
              Hi guys. I've been to busfest/vanfest about 5 times.
              Always a great show.

I come from Ireland every year and always love the show.
              I've owned a project splitscreen van for years but have recently also bought a caravelle t4 twin slider that I hope to convert to a tin top camper. But also drive it as my daily vehicle.

I was going to advance book a 3 day, 'day visitor' ticket via the early bird option but it doesn't seem possible on your website.
              Thanks.
              Dan.
              Hi bud and welcome...just google busfest.. go into the busfest website. and click on tickets..then click on advanced tickets and their you go book early bird tickets at a lower price than next year ..but hurry lowerprice offer ends 22nd december..hope this helps .
              Come rain or shine im out in mine!!.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

Cheers for the replies guys. But it's only camping tickets that are available in the early bird thingy.
                Unless I just can't see it.

Comment

Working...
                X