Next quest factory look turbo gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
    30 psi is around 2 bar so it's the same thing just different way of measuring it.

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!
    Thanks, just ordered so hopefully arrive this week so I can fit whilst off

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Cool mate 👍

Comment

They should all be measuring at least 15psi ya bunch of pussys

9 (ish) psi is stock.

The blue one pictured above is a bit bright - might not be ideal sited in such a prominent place. It's not the sort of dial you need to be looking at much once the initial excitement has worn off.

Bigredone - you may find you need more fuel to make more than 13 psi - turbo needs energy to spin hard, it gets that from fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

9 (ish) psi is stock.

The blue one pictured above is a bit bright - might not be ideal sited in such a prominent place. It's not the sort of dial you need to be looking at much once the initial excitement has worn off.

Bigredone - you may find you need more fuel to make more than 13 psi - turbo needs energy to spin hard, it gets that from fuel.
          Cheers bud, I'll have another play with it 👍

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

9 (ish) psi is stock.

I liked that boost guage, right up until I drove the van at night, it's way too bright, I'll change it eventually.

Comment

I liked that boost guage, right up until I drove the van at night, it's way too bright, I'll change it eventually.

Mine isn't an issue even though it's bright.
              Location is a little out of the way but you can see it if needed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

If you havent already, have a look at New South Performance. Its what I opted for due to the real nice quality and designed to match factory indigo/red lighting.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

That does look neat. Like that

Comment

That's smart looking. I think mine lights the same but it's a silver rim on it. I have my actuator arm screwed in loads bit I'm still only getting 10psi. Would the wastegate be fucked. I have a front mount intercooler to go onto it sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by rtag319 View Post
                      That's smart looking. I think mine lights the same but it's a silver rim on it. I have my actuator arm screwed in loads bit I'm still only getting 10psi. Would the wastegate be fucked. I have a front mount intercooler to go onto it sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                      I wanted it to look factory. The wastegate sounds ok if your seeing 10psi you may just have a small leak somewhere. When mine was TD i saw around 10-15 ish but now its TDI I see around 12 ish.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

What have you wired it up to? I think the KL58b connection is dimmable (same as the dash instrument display cluster).

Tom

Comment

I wired it to the stereo illumination out of lazyness, I will look into it further, or I might just get a black and white one 👍

Comment

Found this on eBay, maybe an option for dials or any leds

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                            X