No announcement yet.

Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers!![emoji106]yea the bed folds out to 46inches. I'm in two minds to be honest about putting another window in. I'm going to make a metal slide out bed on the side and I'm going to make the back cushion half the height by cutting and hinging it so it keeps same overall bed width. If I do this then a window would be nice so you can see out both sides when you are sitting on the double with it swivelled. I'm also thinking of building new units across the back and up the side where my wardrobe is at min and putting a single burner sink unit in and a new fridge.
    That pic was a place called keem beach, achill island in Southern Ireland. Stunning place

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

First thing I noticed after the windows were done was how much it improved reversing.

Comment

That's true. I've cut a fair few out now and it makes some difference to visibility.

Comment

Biggest difference I had was the passenger sliding door- made it far easier pulling out at junctions for traffic from left.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
            Biggest difference I had was the passenger sliding door- made it far easier pulling out at junctions for traffic from left.

Yea I miss this window when the kids have left the curtains closed, don't really notice the drivers!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

It seems strange when you are used to seeing out sliding door and then curtains are closed . It's happened to me a few times when pulling out of junctions

Comment

Originally posted by rtag319 View Post
                It seems strange when you are used to seeing out sliding door and then curtains are closed . It's happened to me a few times when pulling out of junctions

Especially when they are over 90° junctions.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

That's true mate

Comment

Originally posted by B6POB View Post
                    Hi everyone, just joined and can't wait to have a ratch through and see everyone's cool vans 😀🖒
                    welcome along and you have a great looking van

Comment

Nice van,credit to you

Comment

Working...
                      X