• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by B6POB View Post
      I do like the colour but I have this itch to go down the outlander style route and flat olive green it with off-road wheels etc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      My honest opinion is don't do it. Lovely as it is mate.

Comment

You got to keep it that colour you dont see meny

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Don't change that colour...........if you paint it white you'll have to order a dent for the left sill. I think VW still stock them.

Comment

Thanks guys, I have struggled to decide for over 12 months [emoji3] I was going to do it this winter but you are all making me think twice. 1 thing though, would you go with the off-road tyres or stay with the 18s?

Comment

Thanks guys, I have struggled to decide for over 12 months [emoji3] I was going to do it this winter but you are all making me think twice. 1 thing though, would you go with the off-road tyres or stay with the 18s?

I love the 18's on mine

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

Nice set of rims and lowered every time.[emoji108]well for me anyway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pavs View Post
                  I love the 18's on mine

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s
                  Looks like a nice clean van. I regret cutting windows in mine, love the panel van look [emoji108]

Comment

Looks like a nice clean van. I regret cutting windows in mine, love the panel van look [emoji108]

I think your van is nice with just the two windows in it. I have just one in the sliding door of mine and kept the other side as a panel van. I have a side bed in mine so that's the reason for not having the other window, mind you I have been thinking of tearing mine apart inside and starting again and putting another window in drivers side

Comment

Depends on what works for you and your use. I’m switching from alloys to steels and larger profile tyres mainly because of crap roads and I spend a fair amount of time at the beach so suits me a little better, plus I fancy a change. Don’t change the colour though!

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                        Depends on what works for you and your use. I’m switching from alloys to steels and larger profile tyres mainly because of crap roads and I spend a fair amount of time at the beach so suits me a little better, plus I fancy a change. Don’t change the colour though!

Tom
                        Yeah I know what you mean, the roads around the lake district aren't the best and seem to be getting worse but I could lift it a touch and get away with a slightly bigger tyre next time it needs tyres

Comment

Originally posted by rtag319 View Post
                          I think your van is nice with just the two windows in it. I have just one in the sliding door of mine and kept the other side as a panel van. I have a side bed in mine so that's the reason for not having the other window, mind you I have been thinking of tearing mine apart inside and starting again and putting another window in drivers side

I like the idea of a side bed that can be up as a seat during the day. I bet its nice parking up, opening the side door and chilling with a beer and nice scenery

Comment

I like the idea of a side bed that can be up as a seat during the day. I bet its nice parking up, opening the side door and chilling with a beer and nice scenery

It sure is mate. I love getting away but unfortunately I don't do it enough.

Comment

Originally posted by rtag319 View Post
                              It sure is mate. I love getting away but unfortunately I don't do it enough.

Looks great, I like it's different from the norm. Good size bed too. Keep the metal drivers side, looks spot on [emoji6]

Comment

Love the inside. See you have the standard left sill option. Nice countryside to drive it in too.

Comment

Working...
                                X