• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread Arfur love the door lights
    dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
      Great thread Arfur love the door lights
      Thank you, i just feel the need to pay back for all the information gained from these sights. I think i read your build thread/threads, you have two vans I think, no? I get mixed up, so many build threads i have read now.
      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Yeah got 2 ones being done up to resell its nearly there now.
        dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2401[/ATTACH]
          Another coat of varnish today, this wood is really thirsty. Given that we had the betty boop thing (got my skull on the tailgate board so couldnt protest at her wanting that in there) and the wood was free this has cost me a tin of varnish. And that was from a chinese shop so will have been pennies.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2402[/ATTACH]
          Cant do too much on a sunday because i live on a golf course and they players get arsey when they are putting to win on the eighteenth and i fire the grinder up.
          Screw the golfers. They've got a fat ass and goofy pants as Happy Gilmore once said!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Righto, its raining here and last night driving home it was snowing! Thats not what i signed up for. There was reports it even snowed in Fuengirola yesterday evening.......whats that all about? Anyway, i am not going out in this and the wife is watching Emmerdale on catchup ( and dripping like a f**ked fridge every time Cain Dingle comes on) so time for an update i think, no?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	258223
            I recently did a full service on the fat grumpy lump (Adolfo, not the wife) and put this in with the oil. Now, mine smoked like an Amsterdam newbie before with a blue-ish cloud especially in the mornings. I understand most of them do....? After, there is hardly anything at all. Its almost clear. Normally im sceptical of these things, consider them snake-oil nonsense, but this really works and i am impressed.
            I have no conection with the brand, just to be clear and im not sure what it cost but i bought that, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter for 55 euro.

Comment

Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	258224
              Speaking of fuel filters, this was probably due for a change eh? Think the boss needs a finger wag for this one...

As i have said before this is not a build as such, more me rectifying things that either dont work or aggravate me. I have no plan except for a paint job in august when everything shuts down in spain cos its tooooo hot to work ( three weeks off, got to stop the boredom somehow). I wont divulge the colour but will say that i intend to roller it and it should cost less than 100 euro. It will be gloss too, not a matt black/camo job. I dont have anything against matt black, i have built many rat bikes (or survival bikes if you want to be pedantic) and i have done the camo thing before too. I will, of course, document it here.
              That brings me nicely on to this..

Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	258225
              Its dark, dull and offends me greatly. But what to do?

Comment

I have wanted to own a van since i was eight years old. I grew up watching tv in the eighties, lying on my Nans rug watching the a-team dreaming of owning their van (dont, worry.....thats not the afore mentioned paint scheme.....im not that retarded). I also used to yearn for what i believe the americans call "creeper" vans. The sort the bad guys would use in T J Hooker etc. if you dont know what i mean then you are probably either too young (grrrrrrrrr) or had a life at the time.
                With all this in mind my van is starting to lean towards the decade that taste forgot. So i want my dash pieces to look more like this,

Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	258226
                Remember these? To those who dont, its your playstations great, great grandad.
                So i went of in search of some wrap vinyl.

Comment

And this was result. Opinions, good or bad, are invited please.

Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	258227

Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	258228

Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	258229

Views:	2
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	258230

Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	258231
                  I may re-do a few bits like the areas around the vents because by this point i was loosing the will to live and had run of of patience.

Comment

[Click image for larger version

Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	258233
                    Im not 100% sure if i like it or not but it is 100% better for now
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by arfur fox-acre; 19 January 2017, 10:30 AM. Reason: Wrong photo

Comment

Just when you think you are getting the hang of computers...., anyway. It was easy but time comsuming and cost 7 euro for the vinyl and i used half of the roll.

Comment

And finally for today, before

Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	258234
                        After

Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	258235
                        Not the most taxing of modifications but it feels nicer now.
                        Sorry for the darkish photos and thanks again for listening. And dont hold back with the opinions please.
                        Arfur xx

Comment

Looking good reminds me I must get a steering wheel cover for mine as I am sick of the feeling of a worn wheel

Sent from my SM-T210 using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Bluefrog View Post
                            Looking good reminds me I must get a steering wheel cover for mine as I am sick of the feeling of a worn wheel

Sent from my SM-T210 using Just T4s
                            Blue frog I used one of the stitch on leather jobs. Really impressed easy to do, feels good took about and hour [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Yeah, I saw that. Looks really good.

Comment

Looks great Arfur!

Comment

Working...
                                X