No announcement yet.

Camper jam 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've booked tickets for Camperjam this year, hopefully we will enjoy it as much as Vanwest this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
      Thanks Dan. Shame about that. I also note that the website states "There will also be limited shower facilities on site due to limited water pressure on site at Weston Park." which doesn't sound great to someone that MUST shower everyday (i.e. - me!).

Mind you, still have more pressing issues to deal with - such as getting a bed sorted and also getting an awning. No room in a T4 for 3 of us.

Looks like a fun event though.
      Looks like you want a hotel [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

That's my usual choice hairy, its my wife and daughter that are insisting on this camping lark (mind you, they aren't as clean as me!)

On the plus side, we now have an awning! (still not sorted the bed, thinking its going to be an air bed for me in the back of the van and the awning for the 2 girls).

Comment

Just got some tickets off a friend so we will see you all there. Looking forward to seeing you all

sent from gadget

Comment

Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
            Do they have pitches with leccy hook-up?
            I have a electric if you would like it we will be getting there about 9 ish on Friday

sent from gadget

Comment

Originally posted by Gadget View Post
              I have a electric if you would like it we will be getting there about 9 ish on Friday

sent from gadget
              Are those only for disabled festival goers, I know non of the club camping and general have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Are those only for disabled festival goers, I know non of the club camping and general have it.

I got the tickets off a friend and they came with electric so I don't know. We don't need it

sent from gadget

Comment

Oh sorry its vanjam I am going to

sent from gadget

Comment

Ah, that would explain it. Camper Jam have confirmed to me that they don't do any electric hook-ups at all. Thanks for the offer though Gadget, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                    X