Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craig.jerram View Post
    I fitted same in mine and it's great but not very loud, is it possible
    to fit into speakers? Or amp then speakers?

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
    Mine is linked to the stereo in the van. You can either have it as an aux in so you use the stereo amp and speakers.
    My in dash stereo is a DVD player so I can use that as the source or it's own.
    My next thing is to sort for freeview when parked.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
      Mine is linked to the stereo in the van. You can either have it as an aux in so you use the stereo amp and speakers.
      My in dash stereo is a DVD player so I can use that as the source or it's own.
      My next thing is to sort for freeview when parked.

I'll have a look on the back of the head unit if it has the right plugs otherwise thinking small amp & separate speakers.

Used freeview with caravan aerial works great, had more channels than on the caravan I have sited in wales

Comment

Originally posted by craig.jerram View Post
        I'll have a look on the back of the head unit if it has the right plugs otherwise thinking small amp & separate speakers.

Used freeview with caravan aerial works great, had more channels than on the caravan I have sited in wales

You can get an amp that will be fine for added volume on a tv. Or a soundbar as most are 12v with transformers.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
          You can get an amp that will be fine for added volume on a tv. Or a soundbar as most are 12v with transformers.

Never thought of a sound bar but good idea, better than wiring in an amp & speakers

Comment

I considered a soundbar , love mine at home , neighbours complained about the sub tho [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
              I considered a soundbar , love mine at home , neighbours complained about the sub tho [emoji23]

Can't beat a bit of base!!

Comment

Nope agreed!! Got a nice jbl sub in the golf , sub on the soundbar and a sub in the van but I wana change it . Sounds fine but it doesn't go with the colour scheme [emoji23] spare sub in the garage is red too so on the hunt for a black jbl or jl now to change it

Comment

Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
                  Nope agreed!! Got a nice jbl sub in the golf , sub on the soundbar and a sub in the van but I wana change it . Sounds fine but it doesn't go with the colour scheme [emoji23] spare sub in the garage is red too so on the hunt for a black jbl or jl now to change it

I have JBL subs in both the scim and Ness, in the scim (babe) a 10" with JBL in red and in Ness I have a 12" with JBL in black in a grey like cross type centre.
                  But both have Kenwood amps.

Comment

Fusion amp in the van (already fitted) and jbl amp in the golf. Fusion 6x9s in the van too, haven't bothered with the golf just upgraded the door speakers instead. Got jbl 6x9s in the garage if I ever feel the need . Funny how you always seem to have spares just not exactly what you want to use [emoji848]

Comment

Hmmm spares yea I have lots of those....

Comment

Originally posted by Davieb View Post
                        Got my new covers finished eventually....not perfect but for a guy who's never used a sewing machine I'm quite chuffed
                        And before some smartar5e asks....no I canny run you up a pair of curtains

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5988[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]5989[/ATTACH]
                        Davie, did you just use a standard sewing machine? For a first effort they look great. How long did it take you?

How do you now attach the seat foam to the boards on the bed?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
                          Davie, did you just use a standard sewing machine? For a first effort they look great. How long did it take you?

How do you now attach the seat foam to the boards on the bed?

Cheers
                          Just the wife's machine with a leather needle mate....took a fair few hours as I hadn't a fekkin clue what I was doing....lol

The foam was already on the boards....I just removed old covers and fitted new ones

I'm happy with the results and saved a shed load of dosh

Comment

I could use a shed load of dosh 😟

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                            X