X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ours is just ending now. Thankfully
    Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

I spent a few years working there myself on the coast couldn't sleep in the day an still hot at night , good times though [emoji13]. My dads from la Coruna , north west so cooler with Atlantic

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Looks good mate 👍😀

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
          Looks ten times better. Did you spray it? Feel your pain on the bandeds, i would love a set but its never going to happen.
          Top job.
          Yes sprayed it myself and all prep work with little brothers help satin black 2k it's dead simple if you say it quick lol just got her back from having tinting and tyres but I may have been a bit to ambitious with going to 40s I will soon find out bolton to soissons in France tomorrow so if anyone sees a badly sprayed satin black t4 chugging uphill and flying down dale that will be me lol

Sent from round t'back of eer

Comment

Comment

Looks great in black i bet it took ages to do

Comment

What paint did you use?
                I used 2 k mi brother is a stone mason grave stones so he has a air fed mask for shot blasting

Comment

I'm fairly sure nobody would allow it. I have previously imagined that conversation. Trying to explain why I have cut my wheels in half and then welded them back together and fitted undersized tyres that barely stay in place.
                  I can see it in my head now....
                  Thinking about this now Arfur........?

Would that be the case still if I travelled to either Spain /France on an English registered van with banded steels...?

Comment

Originally posted by Ross.b View Post
                    Thinking about this now Arfur........?

Would that be the case still if I travelled to either Spain /France on an English registered van with banded steels...?
                    Technically you drive by the rules of the country you are in but if its legal in the U.K. Which is a grey area anyway unless you do the sva test with the wheels on which you are supposed to do for any modifications if the law is followed to the letter you can use any vehicle as long as it is legal to drive in its country of origin but in France they would hang you out for the crows to pick your carcass clean for a busted bulb so banded steels????? I perish the thought

Comment

Working...
                    X