LWB Syncro Caravelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LWB Syncro Caravelle

Here's my beast, owned for nearly a year now, had 293k when I bought it, up to 305k now. Caravelle alloys with 225/70R15 Cooper Discoverer AT's fitted and a slight suspension lift all round on standard Caravelle Syncro springs/torsion bars. Was a 9 seater when I got it, now running 5 seats, the rear row can be re-fiitted if I ever feel the need! Needs front arches and sills doing which will hopefully be soon. I've done a bit of green laning in it which it has taken easily in its stride, also a couple of trips to France staying in the roof tent.

Nice dude.

Comment

Arches and sills all done, sailed through the mot, let's get dirty again!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Looks a good Paul, off to Le Mans again this year in it

Comment

hi paul, van looking very tidy, where is that green lane? need to get mine a bit dirty sometime soon, cheers baldy
          1995 petrol(acu) syncro multivan just passed 300,000 km's and still going strong

Comment

Nice! thats a rare beastie

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Looks a good Paul, off to Le Mans again this year in it

Heading down to the Le Mans Classic this year but in a mates motorhome this time! Heading back down the SW of France in July and August in the van though.

Comment

Originally posted by BALDY View Post
                hi paul, van looking very tidy, where is that green lane? need to get mine a bit dirty sometime soon, cheers baldy
                Cheers chap, the lane is one of the few down near me in Eastbourne, not many around but enough for an afternoon's entertainment!

Comment

Cool photos. Mine will need the same front wing treatment soon. It's getting rather crusty!

Comment

Working...
                  X