X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GlenKelly View Post
    I might pop over. Depends what time I get back from "run the ring"

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Gutted.... didn't know it was on or we would of gone. Just googled it! we're new to it all.
    My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Hope the meet goes well and there's a few more than just the two of you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Hope the meet goes well and there's a few more than just the two of you lol

Just the 2.... but hey ho we had a great chat and already helping each other out, That's what its all about and you've got to start somewhere!
        Hoping for more next-time! :-)

Comment

Next time Martin. Have you joined the Facebook page? will keep you posted for future meets
          Sorry - I don't do Facebook...... Either post on here or pm me.... Sorry I coudn't make it...

Cheers

Martin

Comment

Originally posted by tesan-man View Post
            Sorry - I don't do Facebook...... Either post on here or pm me.... Sorry I coudn't make it...

Cheers

Martin
            No worries. Its Sunday 30th October @ 10am. Billing Mill, Just off the A45 NN9 3EX - hope to see you there

Comment

Its Sunday 30th October @ 10am
              In the diary!

Comment

If it helps I can set up a section for Northants meets so you can keep it separate and easier to keep updated [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  If it helps I can set up a section for Northants meets so you can keep it separate and easier to keep updated [emoji106]

Yes please Dan... That would be great..... Sterling job you do on this forum!!

Comment

Alijbuck, just one thing to add . As I said on Sunday if you want electrical hookup then book it now with just t 4's. That goes for any of your other members. They must book under just t4'4, it means they will be in our area but if there's enough we will give you your own little area.
                    Last edited by Dave T; 27 September 2016, 01:01 AM.

Comment

One other point Dan is up for a BBQ , I like that idea but I think it's unfair to expect Dan to pay for all the food so we should either give food donations or an amount per van or person to help cover the cost. These thing all come out of his own pocket, I'm his dad and I don't expect him to pay for me.
                      I don't know how you all feel about this but I would like some kind of feedback. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Dave

When are you talking about re BBQ?

Martin

Comment

Sorry mate we were talking about a BBQ at vanfest. A little time yet but like every thing else it has to be oragansed.

Comment

Thanks Dave - hope to make Vanfest next year.....

Comment

Yes Dave. We've booked out tickets now e-hookup with just T4's! We're up for the BBQ. Dan please let me know if there's anything we can do. We are happy to donate or pay whichever you decide. X

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Just T4s

Comment

Our recent meet up. IMG_1477945182.799602.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X