• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mightymod1 View Post

Hi any chance you can help me with a 2.5tdi d5252t manual fuel pump

thanks in advance
    Hi,
    can you elaborate a little more,
    What engine do you have?
    The D5252T 5 cyl diesel fuel pump is ECU controlled.
    The poster you quoted I believe referred to getting his manual 2.4d 5cyl fuel pump modified / tuned to produce more fuel to match the turbo upgrade.

Comment

Hi guys. My 2.4 turbo sits at 70.just under 3 k revs. 5th been done. I think I could get more out of it if it was set up right and an Inter cooler. Not as good as it should be in the lower gears. But pulls strong in 4th and 5th. Mine is AAb. Need to find someone to set up right
      Good luck guys

Comment

My 2.4td is as strong as fuck, it’s a daily trade van loaded up on weight and I’ve pulled triple axle trailers with land rovers and other T4’s at 60mph over long distances up hill and down dale - a truly fantastic set up and I haven’t got an LDA on it yet, got all the donors etc but just haven’t got round to doing this one yet - done the lda on the 1.9td and despite being a tiny 4 pot, that is rather fiery to drive - quicker than the 2.4td (weight related) but nothing like as strong and torquey.

Once the aja is at 8psi boost it is starting to shift, at 12psi there’s fuck all it can’t do and goes on to 15/16psi. Done nearly 30k since it’s been turbo’d and it’s never missed a beat. I drive very hard once warm with little mechanical sympathy but I know and trust this lump tbf

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        #vanlife

Comment

Well said that man!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post
            My 2.4td is as strong as fuck, it’s a daily trade van loaded up on weight and I’ve pulled triple axle trailers with land rovers and other T4’s at 60mph over long distances up hill and down dale - a truly fantastic set up and I haven’t got an LDA on it yet, got all the donors etc but just haven’t got round to doing this one yet - done the lda on the 1.9td and despite being a tiny 4 pot, that is rather fiery to drive - quicker than the 2.4td (weight related) but nothing like as strong and torquey.

Once the aja is at 8psi boost it is starting to shift, at 12psi there’s fuck all it can’t do and goes on to 15/16psi. Done nearly 30k since it’s been turbo’d and it’s never missed a beat. I drive very hard once warm with little mechanical sympathy but I know and trust this lump tbf

Yep. I can vouch for that.

when tommy first did the upgrade he took me for a spin...absolutely no mechanical sympathy... Lol

Comment

That's testament to how tough those 2.4's are. You wouldn't get away with that with a Ford Ranger. A farmer by me gets though his engines for fun. Over loaded, over revved and under maintained.Then BANG!

Comment

Haha! Mines all 3 of those things at the minute Si, service past a few thou ago. *hangs head in shame*

#vanlife

Comment

Haha! Mines all 3 of those things at the minute Si, service past a few thou ago. *hangs head in shame*

#vanlife

Comment

You'll be fine. "Vdub tough as oldl boot!"

Comment

I think Donnington Museum is now closed. There's always the M1/J23A Donnington Services but I'll look for another suitable spot.

Comment

Working...
                      X