No announcement yet.

@@@ Vanwest 2017 @@@@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you do a search on the net for Blackpool breeze it comes up. Not been before as only recently got a t4 but very tempted to check it out.

And on the 7th day there was the t4

Comment

• Ok. Ta. Never heard of it
      Just looked. It's held at coast riders cafe. If only I wasn't 1500 miles away. Bugger
      Last edited by arfur fox-acre; 12 May 2017, 07:15 AM.
      Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• We would come aswell but it's a bit of a trek from us.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

• Great video Ali. Is your fella allergic to the inside lane on motorways?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Wilkes View Post
            If you do a search on the net for Blackpool breeze it comes up. Not been before as only recently got a t4 but very tempted to check it out.

And on the 7th day there was the t4
            Not quite as close but there also skegvegas, we have a group camp there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
              Great video Ali. Is your fella allergic to the inside lane on motorways?
              That left hand lane where the car undertakes is a lane that splits off the motorway
              Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

• Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
                Great video Ali. Is your fella allergic to the inside lane on motorways?
                Yeah it's a filter lane for the docks. I asked the same question when I was going through the footage!

Cover it, Paint it, Red and Black it !
                My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

• Sorry, my mistake. When I re-watched the video I noticed that the inside lane was being used at night. Also, when I thought that at the end he was driving in lane 2 he was, in fact, in lane 1 and it was the hard shoulder doing an impression of the inside lane. It was, as you have stated, just where the M-Way splits.

My other comment in my previous post stands though - great video.

Comment

Working...
                  X