• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use proxxon, no problem so far

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      What was wrong with Sealy set?
      The bits snapped clean off trying to remove the drum spindle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        The bits snapped clean off trying to remove the drum spindle.
        Can't fault halfords tools!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Oh and Sealeys 1/2" Hex/Star/Torx sets are shite. Any recommendations anyone?
          They have different ranges and quality reflect the price

I have the boggo basic sealeys and they lasted ok, broke a couple so bought a draper expert set - lasting quite well, the bits are holding shape and none broke or twisted yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
            They have different ranges and quality reflect the price

I have the boggo basic sealeys and they lasted ok, broke a couple so bought a draper expert set - lasting quite well, the bits are holding shape and none broke or twisted yet.
            The Factors I bought them from have swapped the full set out for me this morning under warranty (Bought in 2017) and gave me a free key ring! Result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
              I use proxxon, no problem so far

That's looks like nice kit. Describes its brand as Engineered for German Engineers. Nice.

Comment

That's looks like nice kit. Describes its brand as Engineered for German Engineers. Nice.
                If anyone interested check
                "Reichelt.com" and type proxxon, there is lots on ratchet set's,
                nothing for £15 but still good prices.
                I know it's a German brand but don't think it's "made in Germany " just like "made in Britain " It slowly disappears

Comment

• Hey Turk, great to see you still rolling on this. I've only just joined this forum, but I am number 9 on your list (HarryDubya). I can try and log in through the other site to confirm if you like, so that you can change to my new username (havent been on there in months/years).
                  I'm still interested when this project reaches completion

Comment

• Originally posted by HarryForks View Post
                    Hey Turk, great to see you still rolling on this. I've only just joined this forum, but I am number 9 on your list (HarryDubya). I can try and log in through the other site to confirm if you like, so that you can change to my new username (havent been on there in months/years).
                    From what I gather, you’ll have relocated to a colony on mars before you get these.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                    #vanlife

Comment

• The Turk does still lurk from time to time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post

From what I gather, you’ll have relocated to a colony on mars before you get these.

Savage, I love it.
                        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by HarryForks View Post
                          Hey Turk, great to see you still rolling on this. I've only just joined this forum, but I am number 9 on your list (HarryDubya). I can try and log in through the other site to confirm if you like, so that you can change to my new username (havent been on there in months/years).
                          Hiya mate ; ) ...................... Yeah, I remember you. The guy taking a bite out of a pineapple!
                          I always remember members on my 'Pre-Order List'

You'll be pleased to know that the finishing post is within sight!

Yes, it's taken me an eternity to get these things together ....................... but it's better than the alternative ................ being nothing!

TURK
                          Yeah, baby ! ........ new Multivan 151bhp AHY 'BigBlue' ; ) >> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023689
                          And ......... Lulu, T4 2.5 TDi short nose 126bhp > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276554
                          The T4 Quad Headlight Project > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=249064

Comment

• "better than the alternative" ? Good bulbs and a quality loom is what you need. Nothing looks better than a T4 with the proper lights, those bug eyed and LED things just look max power super chav to my eye ,best put in the bin.

Comment

• The finishing post in sight ? It’s been said to many times !! And totally agree with Si , good bulbs and loom up grade , if you still can’t see slow the fuck down ….

Comment

• My upgraded headlight loom with laser nightbreakers are great, even when compared to modern motors like my mk4 Golf or the missus Pug 508.

I have considered fitting some spots though and maybe an A bar. Kinda like the Aussie road train look.

#vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X